Looking for flat bed semi truck that ...

Looking for flat bed semi truck that hit me and left tried to run me over

Posted in the Emily Forum

anita warren

Toledo, OH

#1 Sep 11, 2012
I am looking for a light blue flat bed semi with Corbie Trucking on it out of Aitkin, Mn, License plate number Minnesota H5370 who tried to cut in front of me and tore off my right side mirror on my blazer because he didnt see me. He then tried to flea, I had to pull in front of him 4 times to get him to stop, then he pulled the semi right up to my body! Please help me find him, I drove 2200 miles from AZ to Oh to take care of my mom and I cannot see without a passenger side mirror. My insurance company said he is responsible but they cannot locate him. Please please help me if you can. Thank You So much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emily Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gilbert Vargo Jun '15 linnc2f 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Risk Level 3 Sex Offender to be Released in Pin... (Apr '10) Mar '15 AMANDA 6
the bear that drank orange pop (Jul '10) Mar '15 debbie 14
Review: Emily Meats Jones Taxidermy & Wild Game... (Mar '13) Dec '14 Still Waiting 6
News Man Charged In Fatal Deer Stand Fight (Nov '10) Mar '14 Big Time 6
News Meal program at Minnesota church back in business (Apr '11) Apr '11 Linda 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emily Mortgages