Prosecutorial piling-on

Prosecutorial piling-on

There are 63 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 17, 2008, titled Prosecutorial piling-on. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

It's hardly news that two Ramsey County deputies got entrapped in a "sting," allegedly pocketing $6,000 that supposedly belonged to an arrested drug dealer .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Uncle Dave

Saint Paul, MN

#64 Mar 23, 2008
Honest Lib: Hey, I live close by, so you won't mind if I come over and take your car will you? My car doesn't run. My toilet's not working well either so I'm going to use yours,(from now on actually). Then I'm going to take your car to Pim's house and stock up on half of what he has in his cupboards. You see, I don't have much to eat here. We should all have the same right? You can come if you like, I need half of what you have in your wallet for gas along the way. Then I'm going to take Pim's car and drive to Mankato Mike's house because he has more beer than I do. Plus, I really want his hat. I might even snuggle his wife as long as I'm there, if she agrees to it of course. What's yours is mine, right? Or do you draw the line at "your stuff"?
Old White Guy

Sierra Vista, AZ

#65 Mar 23, 2008
GBS-StPaul wrote:
<quoted text>
Mankato Mike, I think that your plan is a great idea!
I have been trying to get a hold of you for a while now. Please look up my profi or call me at ***-***-** I really need your help with something!
Will you be working the Republican convention this year?
bill

Scandia, MN

#66 Mar 24, 2008
If that really is GBS's picture. I hope she is around the convention!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emily Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owner hears loud sudden noise before boat break... Aug '16 dmpell 1
News Court suspends Vadnais Heights lawyer's license (Apr '10) Jun '16 Bar None 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
Review: Emily Meats Jones Taxidermy & Wild Game... (Mar '13) Dec '14 Still Waiting 6
News Meal program at Minnesota church back in business (Apr '11) Apr '11 Linda 1
News St. Paul lawyer who had sex with client is rein... (Mar '11) Mar '11 g-del 1
News Proposed 'Emily's Law' would allow juveniles as... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Junior Skeptic 24

Emily Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emily Mortgages