Tili conviction upheld

Tili conviction upheld

There are 23 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Sep 24, 2009, titled Tili conviction upheld. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

A state appeals court has upheld the murder conviction of a 22-year-old Vallejo man in the fatal shooting of a fellow Vallejo resident in a post-football game altercation in Emeryville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jethro

San Leandro, CA

#21 Sep 26, 2009
Pray for him? You've got to be kidding. He can rot in hell for all I care. And he will be in good company with the rest of his rotten family. Good riddance.
Tim

San Jose, CA

#22 Sep 26, 2009
Kudos to the appeals court for not playing the technicality game with this scumbag's lawyers.
r u serious

Richmond, CA

#23 Jan 10, 2012
he is human wrote:
my prayers goes out to him. you guys need to stop judging a book by its cover you dont know him all you know is his last name.... he is a human being. what if it was your son or father
My Feelings would B the same do the crime do the time ( what if the victim was your brother son father etc... Have you thought about that ) Plus he looks happy on his Facebook page so he must not mind the verdict...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emeryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr why 21,286
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Oct 16 Carnac The Magnif... 17,831
News My Word: Richmond's impeachment vote just makes... (Mar '17) Oct 15 Dbeez 4
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) Oct 15 AThought 36
News Conservatives students at UC Berkeley face ever... Oct 14 LDavis 1
Review: MAP Moving & Storage Oct 13 JamesAA 3
Emeryville holiday parade nightmare (Dec '16) Dec '16 Sue 1

Emeryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emeryville Mortgages