Tili conviction upheld

Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald

A state appeals court has upheld the murder conviction of a 22-year-old Vallejo man in the fatal shooting of a fellow Vallejo resident in a post-football game altercation in Emeryville.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jethro

Sausalito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2009

Pray for him? You've got to be kidding. He can rot in hell for all I care. And he will be in good company with the rest of his rotten family. Good riddance.
Tim

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2009

Kudos to the appeals court for not playing the technicality game with this scumbag's lawyers.
r u serious

El Sobrante, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

he is human wrote:
my prayers goes out to him. you guys need to stop judging a book by its cover you dont know him all you know is his last name.... he is a human being. what if it was your son or father
My Feelings would B the same do the crime do the time ( what if the victim was your brother son father etc... Have you thought about that ) Plus he looks happy on his Facebook page so he must not mind the verdict...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Emeryville News Video

•••
•••

Emeryville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Emeryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••