Tili conviction upheld

There are 23 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Sep 24, 2009, titled Tili conviction upheld. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

A state appeals court has upheld the murder conviction of a 22-year-old Vallejo man in the fatal shooting of a fellow Vallejo resident in a post-football game altercation in Emeryville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
at work

Windsor, CA

#1 Sep 24, 2009
Amen! Now get the rest of them off the streets.
good

San Francisco, CA

#2 Sep 24, 2009
to hell with the tili's they are one of vallejo's biggest sores! get rid of em all, ship em back to where they came from.

Since: Jun 09

Walnut Creek, CA

#3 Sep 24, 2009
Nice try Tili's. No dice.
Marley

Albany, CA

#4 Sep 24, 2009
Deport the scum.
Vtown Guy

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2009
This entire family is scum...wish they'd all get the hell out of Vallejo
Why Complain

Hayward, CA

#6 Sep 24, 2009
Why complain he'll be out in 50 years and still young enough to play bingo and pet a cat.
he is human

Fairfield, CA

#7 Sep 24, 2009
my prayers goes out to him. you guys need to stop judging a book by its cover you dont know him all you know is his last name.... he is a human being. what if it was your son or father
Still Loyal

Concord, CA

#8 Sep 24, 2009
he is human wrote:
my prayers goes out to him. you guys need to stop judging a book by its cover you dont know him all you know is his last name.... he is a human being. what if it was your son or father
While I agree that all people deserve our prayers, he definitely needs to serve his 50 years, no exceptions. The young man who was killed does not have a second chance. Let him pay for the consequences of his actions!
anon

Vallejo, CA

#9 Sep 24, 2009
he is human wrote:
what if it was my son or father that was murdered? nobody is judging him because of his last name everybody is judging him because of what he did. that goes with the rest of that family. nobody would say anything about the tilis as a whole if this were an isolated incident the fact is that whole family has problems
U R Kidding Right

Martinez, CA

#10 Sep 24, 2009
he is human wrote:
he is a human being that took another human being from being!!!!! You are kidding.......right? Pray for him, yes, but don't be stupid!
anon

Vallejo, CA

#11 Sep 24, 2009
he is human wrote:
I don't know him? I know that he killed someone, good enough for me. I know that other members of that family have jumped and beat kids waiting for their rides home after school on more than one occasion. You act like these people haven't done anything wrong.
Lets think positively

Hercules, CA

#12 Sep 24, 2009
His cellmate bubba is happy.
Ace Buster

Campbell, CA

#13 Sep 24, 2009
Save the butter at meal time for all purpose grease.
Tired of the righteous

Denton, TX

#14 Sep 24, 2009
Thank God for small favors--there are so many more of these Tili's. A violent, violent family. the violence will not stop. but at least one of them is off the street!

Walnut Creek, CA

#15 Sep 24, 2009
he is human wrote:
Let him shoot your dumb ass then! My son or father would not do ANY of the things some of these pathetic Tili's have done. How many of them and their homies does it take to beat down 1 guy, who was protecting a girl from more of these oxygen thieves? They are cowardly punks, nothing more. Hopefully we can get some more of them off the streets one way or another, Vallejo would be a better place for it. Enjoy your 50 years loser!
shANUS n traiTARDs ghost

Martinez, CA

#16 Sep 24, 2009
VPD would never have been able to solve this if it happened in Vallejo.

“The Lord has truly blessed me.”

Since: Jul 08

Lafayette, California

#17 Sep 24, 2009
You all remember the guy that was beat up in the street for breaking into a home while a party was going on? It happened on Coleridge; that was a Tili, extended family from Oakland. Seems like the majority of them might be a little dangerous!

Walnut Creek, CA

#18 Sep 24, 2009
parental involvement wrote:
You all remember the guy that was beat up in the street for breaking into a home while a party was going on? It happened on Coleridge; that was a Tili, extended family from Oakland. Seems like the majority of them might be a little dangerous!
Why am I not surprised. See what happens to them when they don't go out in packs together, they get the crap beat out of them. What a bunch of losers. Great upbringing here, nice job, the Vallejo taxpayers thank you for your burden on society.
Anti-Gangstah

United States

#19 Sep 24, 2009
Bye-Bye Vasega...
social decay

Monterey, CA

#20 Sep 25, 2009
LOLOLOL!!! Three cheers and bye-bye, jerk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emeryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 min ICP_2015K 19,918
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 11 hr Brittle Fingers 17,026
News Four charged in triple stabbing at San Leandro bar 11 hr Mr. Blunt 1
News Two Men Stabbed in Weekend Bar Fight (May '11) 18 hr kind1urnt 17
News Mills College President to Step Down Amid Repor... 22 hr Sedgewick P Hunsa... 2
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... Thu Swedenforever 16
News Plan for 'Chain of Lakes' in Livermore, Pleasan... (Aug '06) May 19 unspotted boy 7
More from around the web

Emeryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]