The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#7933 Jun 4, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote - "I'll still be the "negoroid" you obviously can't stop thinking of LOL." End Quote.
... Yep! You said it.
Go ahead now stick your finger in the pie lol ?
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#7934 Jun 4, 2012
... that chinese carry out next to laundry mat got pie special tonight? Yum.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7935 Jun 4, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Lazy negoroids have ruined many major cities including Detroit. Corruption and slothfulness abounds like no place else. You simply dont see it. You would rather make all the uncivilness equal to white mans misdemeanors, and that just dont make sense.
... and so on. This dont make me aq racist ... its reality A-Hole.
Now go look at the man I posted thast stuff to. He thinks all whites are nazi, all european desent are racist, and negoroids have been helt down since adam and eve.
You are both skank and living an angry childhood into your adulthood.
Facts are facts. There are no whites in Detroit. The negoroids are living like jungle savages.
You defend blindly like a fool.
I dont have to say there are some good blacks just to patronize you and your race card.
The jungle monkeys are savage, and you can call me whatever you want ... because ... I expect that from fools like you and kallark.
Notice he just jumped on the bandwage here?
You monkeys are brave in numbers ... where you kick, and maim, and kill without moral thought.
You are both uncivil, non contributing savages in your actions.
STFU ... hehehe.
Your response, in its entirety, is nothing more than a nonsensical rant by someone who had his ego bruised. In spite of your protests, you're still a hate-filled, hypocritical, bottom-feeding bigot. Accept it and move on.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#7936 Jun 4, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response, in its entirety, is nothing more than a nonsensical rant by someone who had his ego bruised. In spite of your protests, you're still a hate-filled, hypocritical, bottom-feeding bigot. Accept it and move on.
You should be ashamed after humping all to finally find time to insult the King of insults lmfao !

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7937 Jun 4, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
@KingGrouper
First off LOL! Secondly, you are obviously blind and selectively read what bits and pieces you want out of my posts. Whenever you open that big mouth of yours you show how completely ignorant you really are. Detroit still has white people living within its borders. Do your research dum dum lol. What is it going to take for you realize that I have NEVER condemned an entire race of mankind. You condemn and denigrate black people as a whole day in and day out. You see, I'm humble enough and smart enough to realize that there are black people who are truly evil and slothful as you so lovingly point out. You
just hate it when I call out the white people who
are everything you call everyone else and more. Truth hurts doesn't it? You make grade school insults at Charlie Girl because she won't join the crowd of bigots and race chauvinists. So go on ahead and hurl all the Klansmen insults at me if you like. I'll still be the "negoroid" you obviously can't stop thinking of LOL.
Apparently they can't stop thinking about you, Kallark. They've started a thread to plan your Topix wedding, and I have been nominated as the bridesmaid.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#7938 Jun 4, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
... that chinese carry out next to laundry mat got pie special tonight? Yum.
There's an Afro hair shop next to that I kid you not !!!!
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#7939 Jun 4, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are good at put downs cuz of your built in hatred. But we all see through it. Ever notice the disgust look on peoples faces as they drive the car and you ride the bus? Its not the traffic ... its people like you. Are you in de4nial so much that you think the ones that patronize you even like you? No they dont. Its just that they are getting something out of it. No one likes the murderous savages, and rightfully so. Even if you say they jus be hongry is why dey do dat.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#7940 Jun 4, 2012
Charlie hump me ?

Did that come out right, prolly not lol

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7941 Jun 4, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
You are good at put downs cuz of your built in hatred. But we all see through it. Ever notice the disgust look on peoples faces as they drive the car and you ride the bus? Its not the traffic ... its people like you. Are you in de4nial so much that you think the ones that patronize you even like you? No they dont. Its just that they are getting something out of it. No one likes the murderous savages, and rightfully so. Even if you say they jus be hongry is why dey do dat.
Your juvenile insults are lame. You're going to have to try harder. You see, Catfish, I've made you my groupie with little effort. You're responding to my posts almost instantaneously, which means that you're waiting around in anticipation of them. I hate to break it to you, but I just don't like you as much. ;)
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#7942 Jun 4, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your juvenile insults are lame. You're going to have to try harder. You see, Catfish, I've made you my groupie with little effort. You're responding to my posts almost instantaneously, which means that you're waiting around in anticipation of them. I hate to break it to you, but I just don't like you as much. ;)
... and here I am ... you are so intellegent and prophetic ... Wow!

... anything else biatch?, youre starting to annoy me. lol.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#7943 Jun 4, 2012
Picture this Kingfish ?

Carlie girl and Kallark are making hoc dogs and popcorn in the kitchen of your cramped apt while we drink beers waiting for them watching Sinbad the comic on your large flat screen !

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#7944 Jun 4, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
... and here I am ... you are so intellegent and prophetic ... Wow!
She's pretty good. You hate that, rite ;)
catfish wrote:
<quoted text>
... anything else biatch?, youre starting to annoy me. lol.
You're an emasculated li'l man ;)
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#7945 Jun 4, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Picture this Kingfish ?
Carlie girl and Kallark are making hoc dogs and popcorn in the kitchen of your cramped apt while we drink beers waiting for them watching Sinbad the comic on your large flat screen !
... and its 3am cuz we all got up in the late afternoon. lol. So true.
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#7946 Jun 4, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text> She's pretty good. You hate that, rite ;)
<quoted text>You're an emasculated li'l man ;)
... heres a token reply so you dont feel so left out. You sure are weird.

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#7947 Jun 4, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
This is it, they're gonna screw I bet ?
You sure are obsessed with that.
Would you be disappointed if we did?
I know you really wanna lick my starfish but I just don't go that way.
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#7948 Jun 4, 2012
... berge jus lik people to get along. He know the end is near and he want evybody to be happy. He even invite to the laundry where he work to shake your han.

Since: Nov 11

Union, NJ

#7949 Jun 4, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently they can't stop thinking about you, Kallark. They've started a thread to plan your Topix wedding, and I have been nominated as the bridesmaid.
Lol yes ma'am. You're so right. We're already married in their eyes...too funny...

Since: Nov 11

Union, NJ

#7950 Jun 4, 2012
Lol I guess I better tell my beautiful, loving real wife of 3 yrs to pack her bags since all the race chauvinists and bigots have pronounced Charlie Girl and I husband and wife. TOO funny!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7951 Jun 4, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol yes ma'am. You're so right. We're already married in their eyes...too funny...
Unfortunately, Kallark, they're apparently planning to marry you off to Kingfish. I think they're children.
Here's the thread.

http://m.topix.com/forum/detroit/TI1JPJH1VG6S...
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#7952 Jun 4, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, Kallark, they're apparently planning to marry you off to Kingfish. I think they're children.
Here's the thread.
http://m.topix.com/forum/detroit/TI1JPJH1VG6S...
... he sure be dumb charlie horse. He think you propose to him. He let you down easy sayin he be married 3 year now. Like if it wasnt for that you be lookin good an he gots to tast that.

Nice cover for him though. Yo sure is loyal. He be so stoopit at times. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emeryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 6 hr Brittle Fingers 17,233
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) 12 hr edc1954 23
News Hemet Doctor Accused Of Sexual Battery (Nov '07) Mon Anonymous 69
News California can't hide police misconduct any more Mon Go Blue Forever 1
Cleveland smacked the taste outta the Warriors ... Mon Go Blue Forever 4
AM/PM commute to and from Orinda?! Mon Tsadi 1
News Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) Mon Tiffany Chance 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emeryville Mortgages