First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big john

Cartersville, GA

#1 Aug 1, 2012
should she step down as president of the bar ass. while her and her family face drug charges
booger

Pine Lake, GA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
It takes a whole lot more than finding less than an ounce of dope to knock someone off the bar association. Hell, you'd have to stab somebody to death then have sex with the dead body, then you'd probably just get a reprimand. Lawyers gather round each other like a wagon train.
ZenaWarriorPrinc ess

Cartersville, GA

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Yep, and (hypothetically) if your child stashed drugs in your home, I would think that you deserve to have your career and life ruined. Innocent until proven guilty, dweebs.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#4 Aug 1, 2012
kids , huh haven't heard about this one, personally I don't blame the parent, Hell can we watch every move our kids make. If my parents knew half the crap I did they would turn in their graves, sure the same applies to many on here
mytwocents

Norcross, GA

#5 Aug 1, 2012
Someone enlighten me please...I missed this news...
Bitch from hell

Cartersville, GA

#6 Aug 1, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
kids , huh haven't heard about this one, personally I don't blame the parent, Hell can we watch every move our kids make. If my parents knew half the crap I did they would turn in their graves, sure the same applies to many on here
If your I court with her and your fighting against her that's how she tries to play it out. You are responsible for your children's actions. That the word from Faye McCord.
Bitch from hell

Cartersville, GA

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Innocent until proven Guilty! That's not how she sees it Your guilty in her eye no matter what but look what she's doing? It may have been her child. Adults are not responsible for their kids actions. Us as parents do the best we can. Kids have to learn on there on. But I think her child is more adult. Not sure if he's still living at home but if that's the case then he should stand up and be a man and help his mother and father out. Otherwise I think she should have some kind of suspension!
Bitch from hell

Cartersville, GA

#8 Aug 1, 2012
She's paid to fight for justice! Took a oath to uphold the law! Come on people she convicts people for the same thing she was arrested for children or no children.
Justice

Gulfport, MS

#9 Aug 2, 2012
I have always heard you practice what you preach. In this case is she upholding what she is preaching? No she's not. If she knew her son was on drugs she should have kicked him out. My personal opinion is that she has to much to lose to take chances like she did. You dont point fingers at people unless your living a perfect life. I am curious to see the outcome of all of this.
MrsJ

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2012
What's the story?
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#11 Aug 2, 2012
MrsJ wrote:
What's the story?
These fools just like to hear themselves talk, they don't want to back it up with things like, FACTS
Bolo23

Cartersville, GA

#12 Aug 2, 2012
Bitch from hell wrote:
Innocent until proven Guilty! That's not how she sees it Your guilty in her eye no matter what but look what she's doing? It may have been her child. Adults are not responsible for their kids actions. Us as parents do the best we can. Kids have to learn on there on. But I think her child is more adult. Not sure if he's still living at home but if that's the case then he should stand up and be a man and help his mother and father out. Otherwise I think she should have some kind of suspension!
That mentality right there is the reason we have so may problems today. Yes kids do have to learn from the actions they take, but it is up to the parents to make sure they know right from wrong, and yes, up to a certain point, we are responsible for our childrens actions. If a 10 year old child is throwing rocks at a neighbors house and breaks a window because mom or dad was't aware of that kids where abouts, who is responsible? The kid can't pay for the damage. Mom and dad have to accept it.

Now when that child reaches a certain age, parents can't control the actions. Ms McCord is a good person and good at her job, and I'm well aware this is not a 10 year old child throwing rocks. But who knows, If more people would take responsibility for their childrens actions at a young age, maybe, just maybe, there would not be as many problems today. No one on this site knows what happened with the McCord family, some people are just going to do what they do, no matter how much discipline they receive as a child. Who knows, this may be the case.
Esquire

Monroe, GA

#13 Aug 2, 2012
Bolo23 wrote:
<quoted text>That mentality right there is the reason we have so may problems today. Yes kids do have to learn from the actions they take, but it is up to the parents to make sure they know right from wrong, and yes, up to a certain point, we are responsible for our childrens actions. If a 10 year old child is throwing rocks at a neighbors house and breaks a window because mom or dad was't aware of that kids where abouts, who is responsible? The kid can't pay for the damage. Mom and dad have to accept it.

Now when that child reaches a certain age, parents can't control the actions. Ms McCord is a good person and good at her job, and I'm well aware this is not a 10 year old child throwing rocks. But who knows, If more people would take responsibility for their childrens actions at a young age, maybe, just maybe, there would not be as many problems today. No one on this site knows what happened with the McCord family, some people are just going to do what they do, no matter how much discipline they receive as a child. Who knows, this may be the case.
TCP- Teachers, COPS, and Preacher kids are normally on the ruff edge from what I've witnessed.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#14 Aug 2, 2012
Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
TCP- Teachers, COPS, and Preacher kids are normally on the ruff edge from what I've witnessed.
talk about stereotyping
big john

Cartersville, GA

#16 Aug 2, 2012
whos kids was the son selling to.the L.S.D. why does everone want to blame her pot on the son. im sure the old girl will still toke on one
booger

Pine Lake, GA

#17 Aug 2, 2012
MrsJ wrote:
What's the story?
The blotter just says she was arrested for possession of less than an ounce of weed. That's all it said. I don't know how her kids got into all these comments. I guess these people are trying to make it sound like it was her kid's weed and not hers.
booger

Pine Lake, GA

#18 Aug 2, 2012
big john wrote:
whos kids was the son selling to.the L.S.D. why does everone want to blame her pot on the son. im sure the old girl will still toke on one
Agree. She was arrested, not her kids.
big john

Cartersville, GA

#19 Aug 3, 2012
booger wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. She was arrested, not her kids.
it was her .her husband and son for less than an ounce. each one was arrested for less than an ounce would all 3 togather be a felony are maybe distribution are maybe i was just thinking how the law works for some
WTF Cartersville

Cartersville, GA

#20 Aug 3, 2012
big john wrote:
<quoted text>it was her .her husband and son for less than an ounce. each one was arrested for less than an ounce would all 3 togather be a felony are maybe distribution are maybe i was just thinking how the law works for some
Actually, if there was less than an ounce of marijuana in a baggie, the law is written so that each person at the residence or living in the residence (or vehicle, or location) can be arrested for possession of the same baggie. It doesn't have to be three separate ounces...
big john

Cartersville, GA

#21 Aug 3, 2012
WTF Cartersville wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if there was less than an ounce of marijuana in a baggie, the law is written so that each person at the residence or living in the residence (or vehicle, or location) can be arrested for possession of the same baggie. It doesn't have to be three separate ounces...
iguess we have a lawyer in the house .if one person takes responsability it would be his .as for as the arrest goes her son and husband last name but they all have the same address GO FIGURE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Allegeldly Twice Tattooed Minor Girl (Oct '12) 3 hr Disgusting 30
Charleston Park Drug Bust 19 hr Next Door 3
Brandy Reeves Thu Sugar plum 25
Who owns Riverview Farms in Cartersville Thu Scrumpty 11
Fitzgerald Creek Waste Water Treatment Facility (Feb '09) Sep 20 The Duke Of Earl 7
Two cartersville girls arrested for murder. Sep 19 tom tom gay gay 2
City of White Ga. Corruption at its Finest (Nov '16) Sep 18 Balz 54

Emerson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emerson Mortgages