Looking for a Good Chiropractor

Looking for a Good Chiropractor

Posted in the Emerson Forum

My Aching Back

Ball Ground, GA

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Someone who will not want to run stuipd test that cost too much money.He or she uses hands on adjustments.I have health insurance, any help from those who read this board. Thanks.
Pee Wee

Calhoun, GA

#2 Jan 7, 2013
My Aching Back wrote:
Someone who will not want to run stuipd test that cost too much money.He or she uses hands on adjustments.I have health insurance, any help from those who read this board. Thanks.
Jason Ledford. Calhoun,Ga Veary Good.
Really

Conyers, GA

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Dr Denham, stonewall street in Cartersville. Takes insurance, doesn't run a bunch of tests and such.
whodat

Pine Lake, GA

#5 Jan 7, 2013
I guess dr kalb is not friends with the miderator or whatever. He/ she deleted their post. That's just wrong.

I will post it again and if it disappears again I'll take the proper course of action. Moderator this isn't about who YOU like, it's about who WE like.

Friends, I recommend Dr. Kalb across from los arcos on tennessee st. I've gone there for years. No unnecessary test plus great treatment.
TDiddy

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 8, 2013
I use Dr. Denham
crackmeback

Phenix City, AL

#7 Jan 8, 2013
I went to 2 offices in Acworth to supplement the Dr I use by my office, I pay $30 a adjustment self pay near my office. The 2 Acworth clinics I went to wanted $300 for xrays, then one wanted $80 per visit, the other $140/ per visit.

Needless to say, I drive or wait until im near my office to get adjusted
Polk County citizen

Kennesaw, GA

#8 Jan 8, 2013
I would drive to Rockmart to see Doug Mitchell - highly respected and very competent
Euharleeeeean

Jonesboro, GA

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Polk County citizen wrote:
I would drive to Rockmart to see Doug Mitchell - highly respected and very competent
Doctor Mitchell in Rockmart is awesome! He is hands on and not a bunch of bogus tests, also takes insurance and is very reasonable for a visit. I believe my husband pays for like 6 visits at a time and they will give you a discount. My daughter also LOVES him, she is a year round athlete and for in season student athletes he charges like $15 a visit and free on Saturdays! They are the BOMB! Melinda in the office is super sweet too! Mitchell Chiropractic is highy respected & reccomended!
benny

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Dr. Ronald Heck hands down the best.
booger

Pine Lake, GA

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Euharleeeeean wrote:
<quoted text> Doctor Mitchell in Rockmart is awesome! He is hands on and not a bunch of bogus tests, also takes insurance and is very reasonable for a visit. I believe my husband pays for like 6 visits at a time and they will give you a discount. My daughter also LOVES him, she is a year round athlete and for in season student athletes he charges like $15 a visit and free on Saturdays! They are the BOMB! Melinda in the office is super sweet too! Mitchell Chiropractic is highy respected & reccomended!
Well considering he is a chiropractor, he BETTER be "hands on." LOL

However, any time I hear someone say such and such is "the bomb," I immediately take them off my list. C'mon you are a damn grown ass woman, stop using 12 year old terms.
Euharleeeeean

Cartersville, GA

#12 Jan 8, 2013
booger wrote:
<quoted text>Well considering he is a chiropractor, he BETTER be "hands on." LOL

However, any time I hear someone say such and such is "the bomb," I immediately take them off my list. C'mon you are a damn grown ass woman, stop using 12 year old terms.
You're loss douche bag, how's that for a 12 year old term! Piss off! LOL (ha another adolescent term) now let me just throw in a winky face to top it off ;)
Polk Mom

United States

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Euharleeeeean wrote:
<quoted text>You're loss douche bag, how's that for a 12 year old term! Piss off! LOL (ha another adolescent term) now let me just throw in a winky face to top it off ;)
Only trash uses such language!
Euharleeeeean

Cartersville, GA

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Polk Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Only trash uses such language!
Well I guess you're just better than me. Whaaaaa! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Board of Commissioners 1 hr FutureBartow 6
News Civil action filed in 2010 fatal officer-involv... (Nov '12) 1 hr Kathy 9
Lee Carroll 1 hr Lovey 4
Say No to Rezoning - Highway 140 and Spring Pla... 6 hr Karen 129
How Is Everyone. 11 hr DaisyLove33 5
Judge Nelson of Bartow County Tue Law and Order 2
Self Made Tue self made 1

Emerson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emerson Mortgages