First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Annoyed

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
I find it extremely annoying when people "pray" on Facebook by writing out their entire prayer including "in Jesus Christ's name I pray, amen". I don't even mind so much when the vague-booker ask for "unspoken prayer requests (!)" but why type out the entire prayer??
how about

Cartersville, GA

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Tell us the name of the person forcing you to read those prayers and we will stop them.

You do realize you are a control freak. Get help
DaMan

Norcross, GA

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Prayer is a very private matter. Those who want to be seen in prayer or do so on facebook are just do the opposite of what the bible says to do. Prayer is not suppose to be for show, or entertainment.
JOS

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 2, 2013
DaMan wrote:
Prayer is a very private matter. Those who want to be seen in prayer or do so on facebook are just do the opposite of what the bible says to do. Prayer is not suppose to be for show, or entertainment.
I could not agree more!!!!
Exactly

Cartersville, GA

#5 Mar 2, 2013
DaMan wrote:
That's right!
Annoyed

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
how about wrote:
Tell us the name of the person forcing you to read those prayers and we will stop them.
Ahhhh look everyone, a troll! You have no power here little troll. Be gone,*poof*!!!
Concerned

Rome, GA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Please don't judge
Annoyed

Duluth, GA

#8 Mar 2, 2013
DaMan wrote:
I agree 100%!! I feel like I'm reading something that is none of my business (and I try to scroll by when I realize it's a prayer) but by that time it's too late. It feels like it's cheapened by posting in online, especially when I know how she really is. Don't get me wrong I know no one is perfect and hey, if I was morally rigid would I be keeping company that isn't or be on a gossip page? But it just kind of makes me uncomfortable to read something that I feel should be so private. Almost like I'm reading someone's journal and snooping.
Just saying

Cartersville, GA

#9 Mar 2, 2013
how about wrote:
Just look through old high school yearbooks and you can figure out their names. They are the sluts that had abortions and now drive around in their minivans w/pro-life bumperstickers and attend Tabernacle church.
Larrycraig

Cartersville, GA

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look through old high school yearbooks and you can figure out their names. They are the sluts that had abortions and now drive around in their minivans w/pro-life bumperstickers and attend Tabernacle church.
Or you can find them praying in the airport bathroom stall w/my buddy Larry.
Tap tap

Cartersville, GA

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Larrycraig wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you can find them praying in the airport bathroom stall w/my buddy Larry.
Tap, tap, ummmmh, I just have a wide stance! Hehe

Larry Craig, where did you pull that from? Lol, good ole God Fearin' republican for ya!
Praying

Cartersville, GA

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Tap tap wrote:
<quoted text>
Tap, tap, ummmmh, I just have a wide stance! Hehe
Larry Craig, where did you pull that from? Lol, good ole God Fearin' republican for ya!
Maybe we should all say a prayer for the Craig family... Pray that Larry stays out of airport restrooms!
Stromthurmond

Cartersville, GA

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Or just look up hypocrites in the history books for the likes of people like Strom Thurmond!
Friend

Acworth, GA

#15 Mar 2, 2013
You all know we STILL have freedom of speech,,,,better use it anytime you want to because Obama is trying to take that away from us.
Bonobo

Cartersville, GA

#16 Mar 2, 2013
Friend wrote:
You all know we STILL have freedom of speech,,,,better use it anytime you want to because Obama is trying to take that away from us.
Typical for Bartow Co morons. Try to steer this topic to Obama. Not to worry my lil redneck warrior...he is not gonna stop you from running that pie hole!!!

I know that your opinion is supported by 75% of folks in this Podunk town. Fortunately for those of us with a brain the majority of Americans do not agree with you. Do you remember a guy named Mitt Romney? Well he lost! Now go cry in your car!
Friendlier

Cartersville, GA

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Bonobo wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical for Bartow Co morons. Try to steer this topic to Obama. Not to worry my lil redneck warrior...he is not gonna stop you from running that pie hole!!!
I know that your opinion is supported by 75% of folks in this Podunk town. Fortunately for those of us with a brain the majority of Americans do not agree with you. Do you remember a guy named Mitt Romney? Well he lost! Now go cry in your car!
Of course friend does not remember M. R. Republicans have a very short attention span.

I have a great idea for Republicans...stop creating laws that make it hard for certain folks to cast a vote and then expecting them to vote for your candidate.
Friendlier

Cartersville, GA

#18 Mar 2, 2013
Bonobo wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that there has been a lot of republicans "Cryin in their cars!" Lol

Hey, didn't one guy commit suicide when O. won?
Friend

Cartersville, GA

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking about my mom like that! She loves her minivan and the kids she chose to keep.
Friendlier

Cartersville, GA

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking about my mom like that! She loves her minivan and the kids she chose to keep.
Ahhahahaha!!!! Don't be so touchy friend! I guess she didn't really "choose" to keep you. You are living proof that there is such a thing as an unsuccessful abortion... Lol
EDUCATEDthe real

Cartersville, GA

#21 Mar 2, 2013
Damn stupid christian fools believe in a ghost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bartow county code enforcement (Jul '13) 1 hr pigg 25
Robby Carr Murder 7 hr therealtruth 84
News Cartersville Hospital Ranks Above Average in Pa... Mon i love you logan 3
Logan kelly Mon i love you logan 3
Who is The Best Divorce Atty In Cartersville? Mon RealityChecker 4
Steve Holloway for Bartow County Sheriff 2016 (Sep '14) Mon OldCrow 32
Is Judge David Smith fair or a corrupt Judge in... (Feb '12) Sun Voter 38
More from around the web

Emerson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE