Couple Hopes To Turn School Building ...

Couple Hopes To Turn School Building Bought For $100 Into Community...

There are 11 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Sep 3, 2010, titled Couple Hopes To Turn School Building Bought For $100 Into Community.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

House of Healing Pastor Keymasha Knight, and her husband, bought an Elyria Church last year and have added an elementary school to their list of property, ONN's Cristin Severance reported on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Hey

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Sep 4, 2010
I'd buy it and live in there!
kkk

Hilliard, OH

#2 Sep 5, 2010
sounds like the beggining of a big scam
Screwy

Helena, OH

#3 Sep 5, 2010
These people don't have the money to maintain it. They will have to remove asbestos before opening it as a "life center". Heating it will cost $75,000 per year. Cooling it? No A/C. All this sale has accomplished is assuring that this building will deteriorate. I doubt they even have the means or stamina to maintain the yard around it for longer than a year or two. I've seen this happen again and again - real estate in the hands of people who can't even afford to care for it, whose "dreams" beggar reality and whose efforts cannot be sustained. This is how neighborhoods decline into ghettos folks - a case study right here of how it begins.
Blessed - Mimi Knight

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Sep 5, 2010
For all the neglected comments that were posted,
get a life. You need faith and Jesus, nothing to
impossible for GOD. God will provide all your needs.
I believe the purchase of the school is the beginning of a new era and a good and blessed thing. People need hope and other options. IBELIEVE. Pastor Knight you can do anything through faith - dont let nobody comments stop you. Keep GOD first and you will accomplish anything. Love you and praying for the best.
GOD is awesone in JESUS NAME
KasichluvsIslam

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 6, 2010
We will make this an Islamic Center!
Screwy

Helena, OH

#7 Sep 6, 2010
Blessed - Mimi Knight wrote:
For all the neglected comments that were posted,
get a life. You need faith and Jesus, nothing to
impossible for GOD. God will provide all your needs.
I believe the purchase of the school is the beginning of a new era and a good and blessed thing. People need hope and other options. IBELIEVE. Pastor Knight you can do anything through faith - dont let nobody comments stop you. Keep GOD first and you will accomplish anything. Love you and praying for the best.
GOD is awesone in JESUS NAME
God doesn't pay the rent, lady. In fact God doesn't even care about your silly "center" when there are children working in slave factories across the globe to keep the shelves stocked at Wal-Mart. Instead of insane hopes for a hopeless project, perhaps you should examine your own lifestyle, and who gets screwed over to provide your material goods.
Screwy

Helena, OH

#8 Sep 6, 2010
grandmaof4 wrote:
I live in the area where this closed school is, and I hope this church gets it.It would be a good thing for the area,adults,and children.Good luck.
They won't maintain it. You will curse the day they took it over as a deteriorating eyesore gets worse and worse, year after year.
sick of paying

Elyria, OH

#10 May 2, 2011
Screwy wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't pay the rent, lady. In fact God doesn't even care about your silly "center" when there are children working in slave factories across the globe to keep the shelves stocked at Wal-Mart. Instead of insane hopes for a hopeless project, perhaps you should examine your own lifestyle, and who gets screwed over to provide your material goods.
YOU say all this shi!!, but i would be willing to bet that you and your family shops at wal-mart.
smokinmama2000

Elyria, OH

#11 Dec 14, 2011
We live close to this school, and I am so glad something good is going in there.We were wondering what was going on there. Best of luck.
smokinmama2000

Elyria, OH

#12 Dec 14, 2011
Screwy wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't maintain it. You will curse the day they took it over as a deteriorating eyesore gets worse and worse, year after year.
IF you live in columbus, you have don't know what is really going on here, so please keep your mouth closed!
no name

Urbana, OH

#13 Dec 14, 2011
what the hell i bid 150 and i was never told anything about them i was told an out of state co bought it i guess god was the outer stater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elyria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why would anybody live in lorain? Aug 16 Daniel Boone 7
shooting at 3 am Aug 16 Daniel Boone 4
Hey Punk, Wanna Dance? Aug 15 Daniel Boone 1
News Dell Bethel, Renaissance man: North Ridgeville ... (Nov '08) Aug 15 Niki 7
News AERT Hit With Class Action Suit Over ChoiceDeck (Mar '08) Aug 12 Kenneth Wilson 160
News Cupcake Wishes brings flavorful fun to Avon's F... (Aug '13) Aug 2 dapperme 2
News LCCC to go tobacco-free in 2017 Jun '16 Pugh Bickair 1

Elyria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elyria Mortgages