Neighbors, police trying to take back Furnace Street

There are 2 comments on the Chronicle-Telegram story from May 20, 2011, titled Neighbors, police trying to take back Furnace Street. In it, Chronicle-Telegram reports that:

From bands of kids roaming the streets to an unprovoked attack of a homeless man, crime is increasing in one Elyria neighborhood and it has police intensifying their efforts to catch those responsible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chronicle-Telegram.

mary

Elyria, OH

#1 May 21, 2011
I have to comment see cause I live in the 200 block of furnace street,Believe me what you read was true... and they didnt list all of the incidents... from fighting to gangs, teenagers who think they run the block, guns and all... We are fed up its time to reclaim our street from all these punks!!! I mean come on who beats up an elderly homeless man? Some of the things I have witnessed, I wish I never had...
skull_captn

Erie, PA

#2 May 21, 2011
Good luck getting your street back. But if you wait on EPD to help you will be waiting a very long time.I have never seen a police force as worthless as this one.Again I wish you luck ridding your street of the hood rats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elyria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a good quality gym (Jan '14) 10 hr Paul 9
News Trucker accused of revenge against high-beam dr... (Dec '06) May 20 Mjdksmshdj 16
Need help! May 20 Rumor 6
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) May 15 hwan 183
Harrell Faily - Open Door May 6 Scared in Grafton 1
The Harell Clan - Drug Dealers all week - Open ... May 6 Grafton Cares 1
who is cassie remali? Apr 30 cathy 2
More from around the web

Elyria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]