Cop cleared of wrongdoing after shooting kittens in front of screaming kids

Jun 13, 2013 Read more: Russia Taday 9

An Ohio policeman shot to death a litter of kittens on Wednesday, telling a group of screaming children that the animals would be going to "kitty heaven".

Read more
Disgusted

Sevierville, TN

#1 Jun 13, 2013
OK, Mayor of North Ridgewood OH, all eyes are upon you. Since the police cannot be trusted to police their own, remove this so called "humane" officer from your city payroll. What person does this sort of thing in front of families and children? Humane officer? what an oxymoron.
Concerned citizen

Brentwood, CA

#2 Jun 13, 2013
This is so cruel. What town would want a cop like this? Or for that matter a mayor, police chief or city government like this.

May be you people are like those crooks from Bell California

You need to do some serious soul searching and asking for forgiveness
Gracie

Medina, OH

#3 Jun 14, 2013
If the mayor and the chief of police want to make the excuse that this jerk followed protocol, then shooting little 10 week old kittens is okay there is something wrong with those people

I think they will make any excuse to justify it.

The sad thing is those two men have tarnished the image of the City, the police department and the humane officers that do their job professionally.

carpoolyou

Runnemede, NJ

#4 Jun 15, 2013
i don't think i ould actually punish him for shooting kittens either i mean i oudld feel bad but
carpoolyou

Runnemede, NJ

#5 Jun 15, 2013
maybe if they were grown cats.
carpoolyou

Runnemede, NJ

#6 Jun 15, 2013
ho are e kidding man kittens are property.. you owe me 1 million dollar for that kitten and emotional distress..
ALLAN JONES

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jun 15, 2013
THESE TWO WANKERS DAVID AND BARRY SHOULD BE RUN OUT OF OFFICE......THEY ARE IMBECILES OF THE HIGHEST ORDER....PROPER PROCEDURE MY ARSE.......
Nora Cashen

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 17, 2013
I was surprised to read that this INHUMANE person working for the HUMANE dept has not been terminated, but what's worse is the idiot who is his supervisor is still employed AND CONDONES those actions made! Yes--where is the mayor or city commisioner on this issue? And you don't have to have kids present to make this any more horrific, but it sure helps making it a travesty with the media. This guy is a killer in more ways than kittens. Watch out OHIO! What kind of people are in charge in your town of imbeciles?
Disgusted

Sevierville, TN

#9 Jun 21, 2013
word is out, this region of Ohio is good ole boy and corrupt. If governmental officials do not have the sense to oust and reprimand Accorti for his actions, and vehemently defend him in the face of blatant wrong doing and lack of God given common sense, that tells us much about their lack of integrity as a whole. No decent person does this nor acts in this manner and no decent person condones this activity. Does proper procedure include cover up and lying for one another? Does it Mayor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elyria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) Apr 11 sam 181
Jessica coleman today? (Feb '12) Apr 11 roy 59
Looking for a good quality gym (Jan '14) Apr 10 Camper 7
Need help! Apr 4 Pat 2
Reasons why lorain sucks (Apr '07) Mar '15 Tink010722 16
News 25-year old Matthew Plas arrested and charged w... (May '08) Mar '15 Robyn Lynn Shipman 9
who is cassie remali? Feb '15 kay 1
More from around the web

Elyria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]