Fatal Sacramento County traffic accid...

Fatal Sacramento County traffic accident reported

There are 3 comments on the Sacramento Bee story from Mar 8, 2009, titled Fatal Sacramento County traffic accident reported. In it, Sacramento Bee reports that:

A 26-year-old Elverta man died Sunday night in a traffic collision in Antelope, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee.

msnolden

Roseville, CA

#1 Mar 9, 2009
I must say that my grattitude for life has been changed after yesterday. when My self and my husband pulled over to view and be of assistance to the victims in the accident as we approached the scene before the yellow taped had been placed I approached the silver car where I saw a man sitting straight up with his head back with one eye open and blood running down his whole face I began to pray for the life of this man to be spared. I then started watching his skin color fade from flush to pale to blue and when the EMT arrived and began to work on getting the equipment prepared to revive the man I saw the EMT slow in motion as he walked to the back of the ambulance a retrieved a plastic bag this was after applying ekg patches to the mans chest my hope for this man was that he would live and not die. when the EMT open the plastic bag a brought out a yellow tarp I dropped to the most depressing state physically and emotionally my heart goes out to the parents and love ones of this victim my prayer is that God will Confort you through this trying time. And my message to every person that reads this message take every day to remember that we have the most powerful ability in life and that is to make choices so please make right choices safe choices and conscious choices to protect you, and others around you there i no need to speed. Slow down and enjoy life why we have the Chance .. my blessings are with the victim that is recovering that was in the Van God had a Miracle planned just for you now share your testimony of life flashing before your eyes with others you encounter from this day forth.. Be Blessed
dot

Rancho Cordova, CA

#2 Mar 11, 2009
Victim of the van had to have plastic surgery on his left arm. Due to a hold in the arm. thank god he doesn't remember everything since he blacked out. thank you

Since: Mar 09

Sacramento, CA

#3 Mar 13, 2009
Thanks for the update on VICTIM. One who caused accident thought he owned the road - glad to hear he met his maker! Our community is better off now that he's off the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elverta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from LG V20 wit... 5 hr Tjkkelt 4
News Jim Porter: 898 new laws for California in 2017 18 hr ghost877 1
Time to rid California of the liberal Jerks in ... 22 hr Dudley 6
Earn $1000 Per Sale Working 4 Hours A Week Sun jakzre 1
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) Sun LI_NY 5,443
News Folsom Man Suspected of Investment Fraud (Feb '08) Jan 14 Your Service Prov... 73
have hotel room, theres room for female for free Jan 14 Browneye1234 5

Elverta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elverta Mortgages