White Guys: Would you date a black gi...

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

#5371 Jan 1, 2014
Cant believe this is still going on....

yes some do, no some don't. its personal preference the way some guys like brunettes and some like blondes. its not a fetish, its not about money.
Evelyn

Charlotte, NC

#5372 Jan 2, 2014
Exit Signs wrote:
I was recently wondering about that myself. There are a lot (and I mean A LOT) of white chicks who like the black dudes for whatever reason. Maybe it's their size since a lot of blacks are taller than whites (LeBron James for example). Black women seem to have their physical assets as well: big round backsides, large breasts and luscious lips. But, I guess it has to do ultimately with socio-economics. A lot of whites are moving their way down in the world these days and this trend seems to be greater among females than males. White dudes still want to hang onto the illusion that they're "upper middle class" so they date white girls. Dating a black chick means accepting the fact that they are "ghetto." In ten years when these 40 year old white guys are toothless and have lost their wits not even the black women will stoop so low as to date them.
Adam: Hey, baby. Wanna suck on my swollen diabetic feet?
Vanessa: Boy, if I date you I'd be slummin'.


NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE GHETTO FUCK FACE. Its only a steryotype and I'm black and love white guys and would never date a black guy just cos I don't want to. But there are also ghetto white people so don't act like its one race. Because lot of black people aren't what YOU said they are. Don't be harsh and rude.(And I don't mean for any disrespect I'm sorry!!!:D) its just that hurts to read your comment a lot its really bad.
Typical Teen

Bronx, NY

#5373 Jan 4, 2014
I read almost every comment , and some were worth reading.However I never expect everyone to take the easy path , the "I agree" answer. Let's be honest here , some white guys are'nt always attracted to black girls. In every comment , people say it's ok for a white guy to date a black girl because the body features. Only two words for you STRUCTURED DIFFRENT , everyone is. I'm a 16 year old black girl, and feel so guilty for craving white guys.how do I know it's ok?
80lbcurvygirl

La Vergne, TN

#5374 Jan 5, 2014
What he said was rude. Not all black women look like that my hair isn't fake nor my nails. Im not fat but i still have curves at 80 pounds. If anybody is a pig its you for being such an ass about black people.
syhleti guy

London, UK

#5375 Jan 5, 2014
Black sisters you are.worth every thing white man used to sell blk women in.america to me.blk.sisters are price.lessnand not sell.
hun_

Gaborone, Botswana

#5376 Jan 8, 2014
Don wrote:
I am a white male who is a committed interracialist. I only date black girls. My motto is "Black Chicks. White Dicks." Frankly, most black girls agree. My experience is that black girls love the attention from a seriously interested white admirer. The word is "seriously." When you really mean it, they know it and they really mean it too. Black girls are so used to being treated like c rap by black guys that when they're treated well by a nice white guy...they're willing to do anything to please...and I mean anything. Just be authentic and be good.
how old are you?
hun_

Gaborone, Botswana

#5377 Jan 8, 2014
Soooo, I'm a south african living in JHB....I like white guys because its just what I prefer, its really hard here to find a white guy who dates black girls....if you're from around here and you're white, and you like black girls, please reply to me....I'm losing hope!!!!! I'm sixteen years old BTW :) ps: I hope I get something out of this
Carib

Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

#5378 Jan 9, 2014
dennis wrote:
black girls are dum
Yup. It's "DUMB" though. Dum-ass.
IslandGirl

Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

#5379 Jan 9, 2014
Nate wrote:
<quoted text>am a white guy,and and feel the same /have known 4 long time that I am attracted 2 and want 2 b with a black woman. But have recieved little acceptance among fam , friends or co workers / it sucks and shouldn't b this way ! But will never change my mind : it is what it is
I totally understand how you feel. I'm a Afro-Trinidadian female and I think that my first ever tv crush was on Colt from "The 3 Ninjas". I'm talking full on mental love affair with kissing and everything my little mind could conjure.
My point is that some of us know pretty early that we like people who are of a different ethnicity. Note that there is only one homo sapien race - the human race, so maybe the term "ethnicity" is more suitable for use here than "race". Anyway, it's the people who have always known or at least have always felt like something was missing in relationships with people of the same ethnic group, who need most to get over themselves, put on a brave face and go for it.
Nate, I think the fact that your mind is made up means that you've already realized that. All you need to do now is approach that pretty little ebonite and smooth talk your way into a first date. I bet if you're earnest she'll see it. If you aren't, she'll see that as well. Before long you'll have bigger things to worry about such as the color in which you want to paint the baby's room. Just kidding. Sort of.
Note to the ebonite which Nate et al. is going to be approaching with his sweet talk, please don't let them sample the chocolate until you know that they are being "straight up". Please let us regain the power of our sensuality by reigning supreme over our sexuality.
XOXO
I love the way a handsome white man looks in a suit. Blue shirts turn me on. White shirts are sexy too.
Taylor

United States

#5380 Jan 9, 2014
Robbie wrote:
oh and one more thing.
Dating a black chick means accepting the fact that they are "ghetto." In ten years when these 40 year old white guys are toothless and have lost their wits not even the black women will stoop so low as to date them
this asshole fucking pisses me off. Im guessing he's one of those self hating white hippy sell out that talk down about the white race cause there worthless pieces of shit with nothing better to do. Put the joint down and put a tool in your hand. Its assholes like you that make a lot of white guys that arnt racist look like a bunch of racist just because were proud to be white. I like black girls, and brown girls just as much as I like white girls their all attractive, and just because you or any other guy including myself likes a girl of any other race doesnt me you shouldnt be proud of your own race stop making the successful white man look like an asshole. Aint our fault we have good jobs and your stuck asking people if they want fries with that.
In ten years when these 40 year old white guys are toothless and have lost their wits not even the black women will stoop so low as to date them
Thats funny, the upper middle class white guy, toothless, nobody would want to date them?
I'm 5'11, and athelic. I live in a 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage house, on 5 acres, and I make a little over 60,000 a year something tells me that I'll never have anything to worry about. Not my fault us upper class men take all the girls, get a better job bitch.
Your pathetic im black female and i happen to be very proper

Since: Jul 13

Europe

#5381 Jan 9, 2014
now you have spoken like ten thousand people!!i love you for that!

Since: Jul 13

Europe

#5382 Jan 9, 2014
GiovanniTheGreat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so while you aren't as bad as those who deliberately seek out and only seek out a certain nonwhite race, its still bad if you decide to have kids with one. A woman on the other hand who decides to exclusively go with negro men, they almost always will have a kid with them or even 2 just to kill off their own race and spite their family so many date interracially for the wrong reasons as well. Whether you get offended or not, I want others to see my posts too.
oh realy now!you want people to c ur post or to c how foolish you look.if whites dint die i would fear u bt as long as u also rot u r rubbish too.franc go for it!!
James

Greenwood, MS

#5383 Jan 10, 2014
Personally I think it all comes to society. Personally I dont care what anyone else thinks. If I am attracted to a woman it does not matter what anyone else on the planet thinks. Beyond being afraid of being shunned in society (which actually does not happen as often as you think) Many guys of any race are afraid to venture beyond thier own ethnic background because they don't think they know how to approach someone of a different ethnicity.

So for guys out there who are interested but a little scared. Here are some tips for you.

Never let racial boundaries even come up between you. People looking at you may just be eying you or your partner.

Do not say things like "you're beautiful for a black girl" rephrase that to just "You're beautiful" just compliment her the same as you would any girl of your own race.

do not tell her she is the first not white girl you dated unless she asks.

Ask her out if she says I dont date white guys say "good neither do I, at least we have one thing in common." make her laugh, start a conversation ask her questions and be genuinely interested in the answers.

NEVER bring race into the conversation.

BE YOURSELF. Do not act like what society believes black guys act like unless that's your natural personality.

Be a Gentleman, to be completely honest this is the one that landed me my wife. Open the door,(car, house, club, restaurant) pull out the chair for her, buy her roses. Yeah seems a bit old school but guess what it makes her feel special. Oh and I dont care if you like it or not, Hold her hand because that says I am proud she is my woman.

You get the picture, Forget she is not the same ethnicity as you, and just enjoy being with her. The rest will fall into place.

This is written from the perspective of a White guy dating black girls but it goes the same for everyone.

This may be a little different if you are dating someone who is a first generation in your country as many countries have different cultures and expectations. Learn about the culture of the girl your dating and apply those cultural differences if possible.

Just be yourself.

Anyway to answer the original question. Most guys would date a black girl. The question really is are they confident enough to?
hun_

UK

#5384 Jan 10, 2014
James wrote:
Personally I think it all comes to society. Personally I dont care what anyone else thinks. If I am attracted to a woman it does not matter what anyone else on the planet thinks. Beyond being afraid of being shunned in society (which actually does not happen as often as you think) Many guys of any race are afraid to venture beyond thier own ethnic background because they don't think they know how to approach someone of a different ethnicity.
So for guys out there who are interested but a little scared. Here are some tips for you.
Never let racial boundaries even come up between you. People looking at you may just be eying you or your partner.
Do not say things like "you're beautiful for a black girl" rephrase that to just "You're beautiful" just compliment her the same as you would any girl of your own race.
do not tell her she is the first not white girl you dated unless she asks.
Ask her out if she says I dont date white guys say "good neither do I, at least we have one thing in common." make her laugh, start a conversation ask her questions and be genuinely interested in the answers.
NEVER bring race into the conversation.
BE YOURSELF. Do not act like what society believes black guys act like unless that's your natural personality.
Be a Gentleman, to be completely honest this is the one that landed me my wife. Open the door,(car, house, club, restaurant) pull out the chair for her, buy her roses. Yeah seems a bit old school but guess what it makes her feel special. Oh and I dont care if you like it or not, Hold her hand because that says I am proud she is my woman.
You get the picture, Forget she is not the same ethnicity as you, and just enjoy being with her. The rest will fall into place.
This is written from the perspective of a White guy dating black girls but it goes the same for everyone.
This may be a little different if you are dating someone who is a first generation in your country as many countries have different cultures and expectations. Learn about the culture of the girl your dating and apply those cultural differences if possible.
Just be yourself.
Anyway to answer the original question. Most guys would date a black girl. The question really is are they confident enough to?
. James &#9829; reading your post really melted my heart, I really wish that they were more open minded people like you in this world....you sound like such an amazing person, just thought you should know that! ;p
malea

Peekskill, NY

#5385 Jan 17, 2014
Rob wrote:
I am more attracted to black girls than white girls but I'm reluctant to hit on them because I just assume that black girls aren't interested in white guys.
a lot of us are very interested (exhibit A, me)
But some of us show it differently.
For me any Caucasian guy would know I like them just because of the way I would act around them.
Peter

London, UK

#5386 Jan 19, 2014
I think black woman are very very hot and so natural. Any black girls in London want to date hit me up.
Zoe

United States

#5387 Jan 20, 2014
matt wrote:
im a white guy and ive only dated black girls. black girls are the best! but it is true most white guys just assume a black girls wont date them, and i think its true the other way around, most black girls dont think white guys will date them. interracial relationships with a white guy and a black girl is still pretty uncommon.
how old are you and do you have a girlfriend
Shikenya

Europe

#5390 Jan 23, 2014
Peter wrote:
I think black woman are very very hot and so natural. Any black girls in London want to date hit me up.
Peter how old are you?
black girl

Pensacola, FL

#5391 Feb 1, 2014
Robbie wrote:
oh and one more thing.
Dating a black chick means accepting the fact that they are "ghetto." In ten years when these 40 year old white guys are toothless and have lost their wits not even the black women will stoop so low as to date them
this asshole fucking pisses me off. Im guessing he's one of those self hating white hippy sell out that talk down about the white race cause there worthless pieces of shit with nothing better to do. Put the joint down and put a tool in your hand. Its assholes like you that make a lot of white guys that arnt racist look like a bunch of racist just because were proud to be white. I like black girls, and brown girls just as much as I like white girls their all attractive, and just because you or any other guy including myself likes a girl of any other race doesnt me you shouldnt be proud of your own race stop making the successful white man look like an asshole. Aint our fault we have good jobs and your stuck asking people if they want fries with that.
In ten years when these 40 year old white guys are toothless and have lost their wits not even the black women will stoop so low as to date them
Thats funny, the upper middle class white guy, toothless, nobody would want to date them?
I'm 5'11, and athelic. I live in a 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage house, on 5 acres, and I make a little over 60,000 a year something tells me that I'll never have anything to worry about. Not my fault us upper class men take all the girls, get a better job bitch.
Well ummm.... not every black girl is gettho we get the same things you do we may have to wait to get it. But still read before you send something on the web anybody can see it and get all mad. And just sayin i live in a 5 bedroom,4/1.2bath, and 3 car 3 garage. Some black people live a whole lot better than you do.
RiRi_love

Virginia Beach, VA

#5393 Feb 1, 2014
Um I'm a black girl I'm 17 but there's this one white guy at my school im pretty sure he likes me.he texts me everyday and talks to me between classes. But I like him too! How do I throw hints to him...idk sometimes idk.my friends tell me Tht all lightskin girls are attracted to dark-skinned men. But I like all types but this guy I'm tlking about...he gets me! Really he does and he doesn't act all gangster type around me...thts wat I like about him most he can b himself! Help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elverta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 4 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 26
Clinton Foundation Money from Dictators 6 hr Battle Tested 16
Catch the bus 18 hr Endstage 1
Do White Women generally prefer Black Guys over... Sat HankBDog 1
News Body Found In Sacramento County Field (Jan '07) Feb '15 zman 3
online dating site (Sep '13) Sep '13 Alleen Bauerkemper 1
News Call Kurtis Investigates: Water District Halts ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Lola Grace 1

Elverta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elverta Mortgages