Body Found in American River Believed That of San Juan Rapids D...

Full story: News10 Sacramento

Authorities believe a body pulled out of the American River Saturday is that of a Los Angeles area man who disappeared near the San Juan Rapids in Fair Oaks and was presumed drowned during an outing earlier ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
China Boy

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

Limited swimming ability and no life jacket? More like, limited brain and cognitive ability. Unfortunately, he won't be the last to perish from stupidity in the AR.

“What goes around comes around”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

China Boy wrote:
Limited swimming ability and no life jacket? More like, limited brain and cognitive ability. Unfortunately, he won't be the last to perish from stupidity in the AR.
Wow...you're just oozing with compassion, aren't you? Hopefully you never have to feel the pain of losing someone you love, regardless of how they go.

“Have a sense if humor ;-)”

Since: Jan 08

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

China Boy wrote:
Damn. That was blunt and honest. Good for you. Need more people like you in the world.
Don't you just hated it when people beating around the bush?lol

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

*hate

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

*beat
chris jenkins

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

can you just imagine all those maggots in the body. there have been a lot of dead bodies turning up floating in the rivers. disgusting. leave it to a bunch of douche bags trying be some bad a$$.

“Desert Primrose”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

Prayers for the victim and his family.

Blessings on those who searched.
Blessings on those who found.
Rev Dan

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

peace on you too.
sister of victim

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

My family and I are in deep pain and sadness. You shouldn't believe everything that was said in the media. For all you out there with your harsh remarks, I just hope you don't have to feel the pain that my family and I are enduring. He wasn't just some guy are any other names you want to call him. He is my brother and come from a loving family. Before you say anything, you don't even know him. Thank you for all your prayers. Thank you to all that played a part in helping bring my brother home. God bless.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

two posts to clean up your original garbage? hahahaha what a loser....
Harold

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

You know what's crazy? My boss is the photographer who found the body?! They were taking pictures of nature/birds and discovered the body. Can you imagine what it's like to BE the person to find the body?

I have the sudden urge to rent "Stand By Me" O_o
Chet

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

You know what els is crazy,
people who says things that should not be said about someone they don't know. He's my cousin and my friend. i don't want to hear your "BS" comments. Stuff happens you can help it, but keep it to your self. i feel like crap when people talk about him like that... but thank you for the wishes.

if you have any other information about this please let us know. just email me at sokdesign@gmail.com
a friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

r.i.p. Bro...we will miss you!
roseville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

I feel bad for the family. I know what there going thru I've lost someone very dear to me and it hurts Then to hear or to see someone talk bad about them. it even more painful. I'm sorry for your lose, and my god comfort you in your time of need. For the rest of you Use common sense when writing comments about someone you know nothing about. Also get the facts before you go start talking bad about another human being. I never said i could spell but you get my point.
Joe a friend

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

Iím sure if there would have been some kind of warning this would have never happened, this is not the only person that has died in the American river, the authorities should have had some kind of warning, like they do in many riverís parks and recreational areas around the country, regardless itís just one of those things that happens to people and judging by how calm those pictures look I might have dared to swim in that river myself.

“Allergic to BS & liberals”

Since: Dec 07

Somewhere in the foothills...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

China Boy wrote:
As blunt as your statement is, you're right. It's too bad people don't have common sense, if they did, many of these senseless drownings could be avoided.
Cindy

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

God Bless the 23 year old man, may he rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers go out to all his family and friends. Very sad loss.
CJ
Jon

Davis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Joe a friend wrote:
Iím sure if there would have been some kind of warning this would have never happened, this is not the only person that has died in the American river, the authorities should have had some kind of warning, like they do in many riverís parks and recreational areas around the country, regardless itís just one of those things that happens to people and judging by how calm those pictures look I might have dared to swim in that river myself.
Ok, let's post signs up everywhere stating that the sun can burn you if you stay out in it too long, or post signs on all the trees telling us not to stand under them during a thunderstorm. Give me a break.
friend of victim

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

to jon:

and let's not post warnings on cigarette boxes that smoking causes cancer...and or that not wearing seat belts can be deadly...because oh gee...these are all just "common sense".

this is a life loss we are talking about! common sense or not, this is a tragic loss to his family and friends who loved him dearly.
Stfu mean people

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

China Boy wrote:
I have a brother that knows how to swim and had a life jacket on with a cognitive level higher than yours but he still went under water. Luckily he was able to grab on to some branches and made it safely back. Accidents happen and it's unfortunate. The family is grieving and read what you wrote. No need to comment or be hurtful. You sound intelligent enough to understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elverta Discussions

Search the Elverta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jewish values at heart of immigration reform 33 min Jack Schortz 251
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Bruno24 15,672
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr Blubbering 7,304
ATTENTION::: Why do black men get mad when beau... (Feb '11) 21 hr ShotgunsReel 75
H! looking for you Sun frm_Sea_nohooks 3
roger byl Sat Aol 1
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) Sat White man 5,182
•••
•••
•••
Elverta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Elverta Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Elverta People Search