First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bikerchick

Morgantown, PA

#21 Mar 22, 2010
Oh for pete's sake, lighten up - so I said loads of weapons, now we're getting picky. Anything more than one is many - so loads? And PS I target shoot too so again lighten up....don't get so defensive when it comes to guns.

The whole situation was very sad and I feel for his family and friends...suicide is not the way to go.
Still a Person wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you determine that "loads of weapons" from five guns? It's a hunting community/area. I know lots of hunters that have various sorts of guns for hunting and recreation. People love to go out and target shoot around that area as well.
I'm not sure if he was arrested yet. They were too busy trying to SAVE HIS LIFE!
Love a little

Oley, PA

#22 Mar 22, 2010
I heard about this soon after it happened. I live very close to Joanna and it broke my heart to hear of something like this happening to someone living right down the road. Whether it was an accident or attempted suicide my heart goes out to this man. I feel that anyone who may have come in contact with him is partly responsible for what happened. Whether that was a relative or a person down the road, a community should care enough about one another that we take the time to love those around us. I am strongly opposed to drugs but how on earth can you condemn someone's actions that may have been done out of pain? Though the use of drugs is extreme, we cannot judge because we ourselves do other things to mask some sort of pain in our lives. This man obviously needed a little more love, as we all do. Rather than making judgements or harshly criticizing anyone's actions, just love a little.
1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Brother hurting

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Mar 22, 2010
Love a little wrote:
I heard about this soon after it happened. I live very close to Joanna and it broke my heart to hear of something like this happening to someone living right down the road. Whether it was an accident or attempted suicide my heart goes out to this man. I feel that anyone who may have come in contact with him is partly responsible for what happened. Whether that was a relative or a person down the road, a community should care enough about one another that we take the time to love those around us. I am strongly opposed to drugs but how on earth can you condemn someone's actions that may have been done out of pain? Though the use of drugs is extreme, we cannot judge because we ourselves do other things to mask some sort of pain in our lives. This man obviously needed a little more love, as we all do. Rather than making judgements or harshly criticizing anyone's actions, just love a little.
1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Thank you very much for this beautiful verse and your kind words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elverson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Puppy Mill' Crackdown with Arrest Made (Jan '07) Sun burdett 275
Puppy mill?? (Feb '13) Mar '15 Lovaldgs 15
Puppy Mill?? Mar '15 Lovaldgs 3
Review: Hyduke Builders Feb '15 richardcbiga 1
looking for my brother william a halberstadt (Feb '08) Feb '15 Gerrie 3
Chrhistmas Decorations Dec '14 Anonymous 2
Dunkin Donuts in Morgantown (Aug '11) Dec '14 Bikerchick 20
More from around the web

Elverson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE