Brian Mooney

Brian Mooney

There are 5 comments on the Alton Telegraph story from Feb 3, 2008, titled Brian Mooney. In it, Alton Telegraph reports that:

Brian F. Mooney, 38, unexpectedly passed on Sunday, Jan. 27, 2008, in Kathmandu, Nepal. via Alton Telegraph

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alton Telegraph.

Darin Koster

San Mateo, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2008
See www.gvnfoundation.org/brian.php for more information and to donate funds to help build the orphanage Brian was involved with.
Christy Stavely Bradley

Franklin, TN

#2 Mar 25, 2008
Darin,
I have wondered where you ended up. I hope you see this. I wanted to be there but couldn't. I would love to talk to you. [email protected]
Christy
Darin Koster wrote:
See www.gvnfoundation.org/brian.php for more information and to donate funds to help build the orphanage Brian was involved with.
M Youngblood Jarman

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 27, 2008
Thank you for this information.
I donated! and hope that others will too!
Brian has been on my mind and in my heart since I met him.
I am so sorry to hear of this news.
It is no surprise that he has been attached to such wonderful adventures and to such an amazing cause.
Ginger Isringhausen

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2008
Darin wow this was a shock to me. I just found out last night about Brian. It is very saddening to me because Brian was such a great guy. I saw Dan, Leo Molloy's parents at my church last night and was asking about Leo and found out about Brian. That was such a shock. I decided to go online today and look up any information about it. Who do I find but Darin Koster.. Another big wow. Just wanted to say hi and it has been way too long. Hope all is well with you. Hope to hear from you sometime.
Darin Koster

San Mateo, CA

#5 Nov 10, 2008
Hey Ginger, how are you? Sorry to reconnect around such a sad occasion.
You can always reach me here, by the way:
nd [at] ndkoster.com
D.
Ginger Isringhausen wrote:
Darin wow this was a shock to me. I just found out last night about Brian. It is very saddening to me because Brian was such a great guy. I saw Dan, Leo Molloy's parents at my church last night and was asking about Leo and found out about Brian. That was such a shock. I decided to go online today and look up any information about it. Who do I find but Darin Koster.. Another big wow. Just wanted to say hi and it has been way too long. Hope all is well with you. Hope to hear from you sometime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elsah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Thu SisterMarie 109
gay sex (May '15) Aug 3 Just curious 7
Larry Nickel Aug 1 Crundel Bjorn 1
Beth Brumbly Jul 25 Dingo 1
Jack Turner Jul 24 Dog 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Jul 22 NavalHistory 55
Outlaws MC (Sep '09) Jul '17 Robert Durango 128

Elsah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elsah Mortgages