No one goes hungry at Taste of Melros...

No one goes hungry at Taste of Melrose Park

There are 75 comments on the ElmLeaves story from Aug 26, 2010, titled No one goes hungry at Taste of Melrose Park. In it, ElmLeaves reports that:

Even the fussiest eaters are sure to find food they like at the 29th Annual Taste of Melrose Park, 5 to 11 p.m. Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ElmLeaves.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lovin it

Bellwood, IL

#1 Aug 27, 2010
hands down the best taste around. nobody has better food. nothing beats this. not even the taste of chicago
Smedskjaer

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Aug 27, 2010
The taste of melrose is disgusting. You see all the pot bellied pig Italian ladies with fat folds and cellulite all over their raunchy sweaty smelly unwashed bodies and smell them at close quarters. Then there are the ignorant dirty unhygienic vendors with open sores giving you your salmonella laced foods and bubbly drink concoctions that smell very bad and make you throw up. I don't think a steak should be green on the inside. No thanks to your dangerously unhealthy repast. Don't even hint at using the dirty bathrooms either. Yuck.
lovin it

Bellwood, IL

#3 Aug 28, 2010
I remember you. Your that dirty mexican that i spit in his lemonade last year. I think your right, if i were you and had a girl and a mom as ugly as that i would not go either. There are over 200,000 people that go throughout the weekend. You would enbarass yourself. GO to the villa park feast, i heard there are about 6 stands there. Gook look with that

“I live on Concord”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 28, 2010
lovin it wrote:
I remember you. Your that dirty mexican that i spit in his lemonade last year. I think your right, if i were you and had a girl and a mom as ugly as that i would not go either. There are over 200,000 people that go throughout the weekend. You would enbarass yourself. GO to the villa park feast, i heard there are about 6 stands there. Gook look with that
I am from Denmark, but I own properties in Melrose Park that I am selling. Does my name seem mexican to you. So you don't know much of anything boy. Now you can go back to kissing Serpico's ass.
good time

Wayne, IL

#5 Aug 28, 2010
Taste of Melrose is the best in the state!! Great food, great entertainment and great people. Everything under $3 dollars, free admission, free parking and around 70 different food stands to choose from. Go back to Denmark douche bag because no one gives a crap what you say!!! Can't wait for next weekend!!!
smedskaer

Wayne, IL

#6 Aug 28, 2010
Please come to the taste of Denmark...where all of your food is served out of a dirty shoe. No really, I'm really cool and i like to poop in my hand and eat it:)
Food Critic

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 28, 2010
Just shut up for once!!! As you can see no one likes you because clearly you are a rude, pathetic ignorant fool. ;) so go away and leave everyone alone to their awesome weekend at the taste of melrose park! By the way I have been to many tastes even melrose park and might I say they are all delicious in every ways. I give them all a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Enjoy the the taste everyone.:D

“I live on Concord”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 28, 2010
Welcome to the rudeness low class festival. The no class posters here give you a sample of the type of FUN FRIENDLY ignorant small minded Melrose bigots you will have to deal with there. But they are the type of people you will encounter any day in Melrose. So don't go there expecting fun. Expect small portions of inedible food made by dirty smelly fat connected unsanitary unhygienic bigots.
wtf

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2010
get a life please, plus you sound like a 12 yr old little boy.no one likes you on this site so leave.you sound like an illegal mexican to me who got nothing better to do: no job, dropped out of school, and no life. It looks like your a poor person who cannot afford to go anywhere or do anything so you go on the internet and talk crap to everyone else, wow what a lame. You POS!! MELROSE PARK HAD SOME GREAT FOOD,AND ENTERTAINMENT!!! WELL DONE.
Yah

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 30, 2010
smedskaer wrote:
Please come to the taste of Denmark...where all of your food is served out of a dirty shoe. No really, I'm really cool and i like to poop in my hand and eat it:)
Give it to Serpico, He'll eat it like candy, LOL!!!!!!.
Jose Jiminez

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 30, 2010
wtf wrote:
get a life please, plus you sound like a 12 yr old little boy.no one likes you on this site so leave.you sound like an illegal mexican to me who got nothing better to do: no job, dropped out of school, and no life. It looks like your a poor person who cannot afford to go anywhere or do anything so you go on the internet and talk crap to everyone else, wow what a lame. You POS!! MELROSE PARK HAD SOME GREAT FOOD,AND ENTERTAINMENT!!! WELL DONE.
Eet steel doues, Serpeeco gibe me food fore fhree. We meheccans meke grate mooseke!!!!!!!.
Jose Jiminez

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 30, 2010
Ju a morron!!!!, wtf!!!!.
Jose Jiminez

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 30, 2010
smedskaer wrote:
Welcome to the rudeness low class festival. The no class posters here give you a sample of the type of FUN FRIENDLY ignorant small minded Melrose bigots you will have to deal with there. But they are the type of people you will encounter any day in Melrose. So don't go there expecting fun. Expect small portions of inedible food made by dirty smelly fat connected unsanitary unhygienic bigots.
Ju a beehgohte!!!.
What a dumbass

Carol Stream, IL

#14 Aug 30, 2010
Speak English before immigration arrest you and deport you back to Mexico. That would be hilarious :D puto
Jose Jiminez

Chicago, IL

#15 Aug 31, 2010
No fohnne, Grrengoh puto!!!!.
Jose Jiminez

Chicago, IL

#16 Aug 31, 2010
Ju eh dohmbesse!!!!!.
Doody

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 31, 2010
Puto puto puto puto LOL
Yah

Cicero, IL

#18 Sep 1, 2010
smedskaer wrote:
Yuk!!!!!!.
Jose Jiminez

Cicero, IL

#19 Sep 3, 2010
lovin it wrote:
Ju en esshoel, Ju speet een our limonede??????. Grrengoh puto!!!!.
Yah

Cicero, IL

#20 Sep 3, 2010
They're they go again.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmwood Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To many Mexicans? (Jul '17) Thu WILDBILL 40
were did the white ppl go (Jan '14) Apr 18 Europe 3
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) Apr 18 Campaign Donors F... 10,789
Increasing number of blacks and Hispanics movin... (May '08) Mar '18 eP_2112A 211
Why has the quality of life gown exponentially ... Mar '18 eP_2112A 2
News Motorcyclist still in coma after November accident (Jan '10) Jan '18 Lowest of them All 17
remember albano's bake shop north ave? (Jan '09) Nov '17 dominic 3

Elmwood Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Elmwood Park Mortgages