Funny stuff, you can't make this shit...

Funny stuff, you can't make this shit up!

Posted in the Elmwood Park Forum

EX MELROSE PARKER

Washington, DC

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I love freedom of speech! I love sitting here and reading all the funny off the wall things people put on here. From bad mouthing Mexicans and Italians, to Democrats and political parties in MP.
The 15th Ave book store, Jesse Martinez, Serpico and their respective cronies. This is better than cable TV.
I especially like the one about who is the biggest dummie with the MPPD? Wow they are a class act! Then you have all the people complaining that their property values have gone down because of the Mexicans!!! Wow, how ignorant. I could go on and on but I will just wait for the next post. This is better than watching paint dry!!! Keep it up folks!
FaGetdaBouttit! Gimmie two tree of dem dose! Yeah dose. OK Lets go to da nord side for some cannoli.
The first shall be last and the last shall be first.
balls cried the queen

Bellwood, IL

#2 Oct 11, 2012
ur da dude! Keep it cummin Springger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmwood Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election =trolls 3 min Elio 5
Section 8 is sending Berwyn to hell. 16 min Arthur 2
Redundancy from WILDBILL 1 hr 9th Ave 4
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) Fri Tinker aol 705
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) Fri Gop Ignorance is ... 8,796
News I'm mad -- I got Berwyn's $100 camera traffic t... (Feb '12) Thu Buckybottomlayer 35
Moving Out of Berwyn Jun 23 Disappointed 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elmwood Park Mortgages