'For Sale' vehicles hog street parking

'For Sale' vehicles hog street parking

There are 4 comments on the New York Daily News story from Feb 12, 2008, titled 'For Sale' vehicles hog street parking. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

“When violations are observed, the [Police] Department will continue to take enforcement action, which includes towing vehicles”

Cops in a congested Queens neighborhood are cracking down on a shady practice that has aggravated the lack of local on-street parking - cars stranded there by far-flung dealerships. via New York Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

John

Astoria, NY

#1 Feb 29, 2008
And they still do nothing because it would require them to work its much easier to write a summons to a car with a plate than to one with out cheaper also because you don't need a pskey tow truck or yard to keep the towed cars in.
Felipe

Springfield Gardens, NY

#2 Apr 3, 2008
please, in those neighborhoods their least worry are long overdue parked cars.

Perhaps, removing those alternate side of the street parking signs will solve the parking problem.
After all, the streets are still dirty.
Bill Klinton

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2009
But cops at the 115th Precinct, which issued the most parking tickets of any precinct citywide in 2007.

That's the only thing cops do is give out tickets !
It's all about the Benjamin s , lazy dumb bastards.
john

New York, NY

#4 Feb 21, 2010
At least there doing something in the 115 over here in the 110 they DO NOTHING NADA ZIP except coup in my common driveway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi 38 min Brad 5
Walmart employees that steal 48 min Clem 5
Who is still growing 1 hr The castle maker 1
Destiny Torres tatchel 1 hr imakeepitreal 4
want heroin dealers names and addresses 1 hr Louiseville slugger 3
Bacon wrapped snausages! 1 hr Ornot 34
Who is HIV pos 1 hr yup 4

Elmhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance