What is the worst company you have wo...

What is the worst company you have worked for and why?

Posted in the Elmhurst Forum

Bad Employers

Mokena, IL

#1 Feb 24, 2011
I have had some bad job expeiences but I am curious what experiences others have had. What companies to we want to avoid like the plauge?

Elk Grove Village, IL

#2 Feb 24, 2011
The Teamsters Union

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2011
Most small, family owned companies are horrible to work for. Very stingy and selfish.
fire buff

Lombard, IL

#4 Feb 24, 2011
dupage medical group they treat everybody very bad

Peoria, AZ

#5 Feb 24, 2011
fire buff wrote:
dupage medical group they treat everybody very bad
They are large group and making all kinds on $$$$$$

New Orleans, LA

#6 Feb 25, 2011
Had a 2nd part time job when i lived in Chicago with Avis - Budget group @ Ohare in distribution.

The distribution manager is total garbage a lying thieving P.O.S. and that is pretty much everybody else in management with Avis - Budget.

H.R. rep is a joke and total management kool aid drinker.
I pay taxes

Addison, IL

#7 Feb 26, 2011
Service merchandise the managers wanted us to work for crappy pay 6/hr. Never listened to anyone's suggestions and made us work our asses off!
POS :@ This store has been closed since the 99. Thank God

Lake Villa, IL

#8 Mar 2, 2011
Plus Media in Addison. The boss always cried about money and the VP was a drama queen.

Elk Grove Village, IL

#9 Mar 3, 2011
The Teamsters Union Chicago who lied to everybody!
An American

Addison, IL

#10 Mar 3, 2011
Walmart made me work crazy hrs! I barely saw my family and friends. On top of that no health insurance and only gave a 15min break.they took advantage of me also there is alot of discrimination against other employees I don't know if they still work.when I left I know an employee was suing walmart for discrimination. I quit after 2 yrs- I rather have a life then live in this tight box where all I did was work myself to death. It's the walmart in Bloomingdale il. F U Walmart!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bond forfeiture Greg Salvi 12 hr WILDBILL 67
News Staying out of Stone Park (Nov '09) Thu Ed F 7
News Two Shot, One Dead In Gang-Related Shooting In ... (May '07) Wed Nobel knights 163
No more Maria SS Lauretana festival in Berwyn a... Oct 7 Sara 23
News Glen Ellyn Attorney Disbarred for Illegal Immig... Oct 7 A Lincoln 2
News Marion Woman Loses Driving Privilege, Must Pay ... Oct 7 coplover 1
News I'm mad -- I got Berwyn's $100 camera traffic t... (Feb '12) Oct 7 red light disaster 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elmhurst Mortgages