Officer Cislewski = Assaulter

Officer Cislewski = Assaulter

Posted in the Elmhurst Forum

jolly roger

Wheaton, IL

#1 Jun 28, 2010
This is one cop that thinks he can beat up whoever he wants whenever he wants. He gets pissed, then mocks you, and then gets away with his abusive ways, his arrogent abusive ways. He is a mean and cruel human being. He hurts others who pose no threat to him, and he does it just for fun. Here in Elmhurst, they are just a bunch of jock guys looking for some action, and they were so happy that they took me to jail, because they were bored that night. When nothing is going on, then these cops make things happen. That's how Elmhurst's finest works. So it's no surprise that this town killed Eugene Debs. His crime? He spoke out against World War 1, which was the war that gave rise to Hitler's power, and led to World War 2. If we listened to Eugene Debs, then ww2 wouldn't have happened. But we didn't. Instead, we put Eugene Debs in prison. Good call America. Good call.
Nicholas Birkett

Springboro, OH

#2 Jul 1, 2010
There are laws for some people, and there are laws for other people. I get away with smoking pot, and you get busted for it, and that's just how life is. Sorry. But I'm part of the rich class. Ha ha!
http://media.photobucket.com/image/nicholas%2...
Tsunami

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Wow... dis dude is a basterd... he is an evil fascist, who needs to be stopped ... he only knows violence and oppression...

I guess when Elmhurst killed Eugene Debs, and Cook County killed Fred Hampton, that left a stink that never left... wat u all got against folks who want to make things better?
Deke

Elmhurst, IL

#4 Nov 4, 2011
Fascinating comment, Jolly Roger. Very few people understand the relationship between WWI and WWII. I have wondered: If the South had won the Civil War and become an independent country, would either the U.S.(north) of the Confederates (south) have become involved in WWI? If not, would the results have been less harsh for Germany? And would Hitler then not have risen to power? Food for thought, anyway.
I agree with you that Elmhurst PD appears to be unreasonably aggressive at times.
Tsunami

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2011
Thats a good question... if the US wasn't united, then Hitler would have won Europe... not come to America at first... then he would have... but that would have united us then... so I dont no...

Here's an odd irony: Civil War was fought to preserve the Union, and in America, Unions make up 9% of the workforce. Seems like national Unity is more in the interests of those on top, the owners, the plutocrats, and not those on bottom...

Also, Im for the freedom and independence of the South, just not the whole slave thing.
Deke

Elmhurst, IL

#6 Nov 4, 2011
Good points, Tsunami. Obviously the Union was on the right side morally on the slavery question, but I also doubt the North had the right to force the South to stay in the union.

BTW, I live in Elmhurst, and up until today I had no idea Eugene Debs died here -- and I'm kind of a history buff.
Tsunami

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 4, 2011
Im getting excited about Leonardo DiCaprio's J Edgar Hoover movie, and I watched BET's American Gangster, and learned that Cook County's prosecutor and the FBI both murdered Fred Hampton, just a political assassination, and that's outrageous... J Edgar Hoover's legacy should have the FBI dismantled...

Now, the Cook County's prosecutor allows his son to smoke pot, but nobody else. Not as bad... but corrupt all the same.

Nov. 7 the movie comes out... 9th for everywhere. I can't wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 5 min Strictly Business 8,430
Can we please get rid of all the Mexicans in Me... Sat Hitler 8
Berwyn Corruption Sat Kudos 2
News 100 arrested outside of McDonalds HQ in protest... (May '14) Feb 3 Mitchell Fox 12
News I'm mad -- I got Berwyn's $100 camera traffic t... (Feb '12) Feb 3 Garybj 29
Hispano Fest is to loud!! (Sep '10) Feb 2 Mpmp123 129
Helicopters Feb 2 Tommy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elmhurst Mortgages