Police: Student made up story of bein...

Police: Student made up story of being attacked

There are 66 comments on the www.suntimes.com story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Police: Student made up story of being attacked. In it, www.suntimes.com reports that:

A Muslim student who claimed she was attacked at Elmhurst College in what school officials described as a hate crime has now been charged with making up the story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.suntimes.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
no more stone age

Kamloops, Canada

#84 Jun 7, 2011
Hijabi Hoezz wrote:
oh yea...and shave while ur at it !!
muslim women are required to let pubian hair grow until it becomes at least as big as osama fish laden's beard.
hope playboy won't get any funny ideas here..

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#85 Jun 7, 2011
no more stone age wrote:
<quoted text>
muslim women are required to let pubian hair grow until it becomes at least as big as osama fish laden's beard.
hope playboy won't get any funny ideas here..
omy..

hey..sorry about bringing up some outdated posts, I was getting tired of seeing them still showing up in my 'reply tracker'.

Cheers!
LBer

Long Beach, CA

#86 Jun 7, 2011
Marie-Luise wrote:
A mentally-disturbed, paranoid Muslima feeling persecuted.
Hope she gets a nice fine!
mentally-disturbed, paranoid Muslim = average muslim

But let me ask you this: if muslims come to your land, try to destroy your way of living, try to kill you (as their ultimate goal)unless you convert, what should you do? What would be a reasonable response in such a situation?

Think about it...
son of tony

Carol Stream, IL

#87 Dec 21, 2011
tom harder is giveing your kids pot da.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#88 Dec 21, 2011
This sounds like a job for CAIR and Doug "Honest Ibe" Hooper.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#89 Dec 22, 2011
Here's a new one from today's news. Perhaps she was fearing an "honor" killing...or escaping an arranged marriage.....

"Aisha Khan, the 19-year-old Kansas college student missing for nearly a week has been found safe and unharmed, according to ABC News' Kansas City affiliate KMBC.
Overland Park Police Officer Brian Schnavel said that Khan was not abducted or held against her will, according to KMBC.
Schnavel said no criminal act occurred.
Police said they made contact with Khan by phone on Wednesday night and that she was no in danger.
The police investigation has been closed, but no other details on Khan's whereabouts or what happened were immediately available.
Khan was last heard from the morning of Dec. 19 when she left her sister a troubling voicemail, saying that while she was studying for finals at an outdoor picnic table, a drunk man had been harassing her and attempted to kiss her before she hit him and took off.
"Oh my gosh he was so scary. My heart is, like, pounding. I've never got this scared in my life," Khan can be heard saying in the message. "Pick up your phones, I am freaked out right now."
Her family had feared for the worst, with her mother and husband of five months pleading with her alleged captor to let her go.
In a brief press conference late Wednesday night, a Khan's family spokesperson thanked their community for their outpouring of support.
But no family members would speak to reporters."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next mayor 7 min MCambell sucks 4
Mccambell Kids (Nov '14) 26 min MCambell sucks 5
Codornices Village (Nov '10) 1 hr Question 5
Bridgeview IL. Gang Graffiti from blacks and m... (Dec '13) 2 hr Tom 39
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 7 hr Special Report 8,878
berwyn gang shooting (Aug '08) Sat Grant Works LAs 258
why are the cops who were granted immunity in m... (Aug '10) Sat WILDBILL 26

Elmhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance