Police: Student made up story of bein...

Police: Student made up story of being attacked

There are 66 comments on the www.suntimes.com story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Police: Student made up story of being attacked. In it, www.suntimes.com reports that:

A Muslim student who claimed she was attacked at Elmhurst College in what school officials described as a hate crime has now been charged with making up the story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.suntimes.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 08

Germany

#1 Oct 19, 2008
A mentally-disturbed, paranoid Muslima feeling persecuted.

Hope she gets a nice fine!
Anti-Jihad

Slidell, LA

#2 Oct 19, 2008
Lakshmi72 wrote:
Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!
passerby

Aurora, Canada

#3 Oct 19, 2008
Lakshmi72 wrote:
I don't agree,imo like so many others this was just another muzzie ploy in a long list of planned false flag muzzie operations

Since: May 08

Germany

#4 Oct 19, 2008
passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree,imo like so many others this was just another muzzie ploy in a long list of planned false flag muzzie operations
Like this one?

>Met’s most senior Muslim woman ‘ostracised even from coffee run’<

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politic...

She is the third Muslim to make this "race" claim.

They all jump on the band waggon;(
george whyte

Belfast, UK

#5 Oct 19, 2008
so whats new
Counter-Striker

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Oct 19, 2008
Prime example of 'playing the role of the victim'.

Victim mentality is a disease in Islam.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#8 Oct 20, 2008
Counter-Striker wrote:
Prime example of 'playing the role of the victim'.
Victim mentality is a disease in Islam.
Right. If you are not a victim, pretend you are.

Well, in my mind, she is a victim,
she is a Muslim.
AXA

Winfield, IL

#10 Oct 20, 2008
You guys are all trash...Go to your temples and worhsip you idols...or go McDonald eat a bigmac and have taste your lord at the same time...
and you church goers, dont send your kids to church...the priest may fonddle them and molest em as it has happens on a regular basis througout the world...sickos

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#11 Oct 20, 2008
AXA wrote:
You guys are all trash...Go to your temples and worhsip you idols...or go McDonald eat a bigmac and have taste your lord at the same time...
and you church goers, dont send your kids to church...the priest may fonddle them and molest em as it has happens on a regular basis througout the world...sickos
While we do that, are you going to stick your butt up in the air as you kiss your rug?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#12 Oct 20, 2008
AXA wrote:
What's your problem? Don't have the balls to say you support this deceitful Muslim girl?
Hijabi Hoezz

United States

#13 Oct 20, 2008
Just know that there will be 72 angry desperate suicide bombers waiting to punish you anally when u die.
And AXA...isnt going online against your religion? why dont u go pray or should i say..bang your head??:)
Hijabi Hoezz

United States

#15 Oct 20, 2008
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
and why don't you muslims just take a bath...please!
if they could, they would...but its against their religion !!! sux to be a muslim.
Hijabi Hoezz

United States

#16 Oct 20, 2008
oh yea...and shave while ur at it !!

Location hidden

#17 Oct 20, 2008
Lakshmi72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this one?
>Met’s most senior Muslim woman ‘ostracised even from coffee run’<
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politic...
She is the third Muslim to make this "race" claim.
They all jump on the band waggon;(
How many of you want to bet with me, that the majority of Muslims who first read these news reports about Muslims being persecuted by non-Muslims will REFUSE to believe any evidence, any facts to the contrary?

Location hidden

#19 Oct 20, 2008
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
to be honest I think all muslims should be persecuted by non-muslims until they decide to go back home.
Hey....but you didnt' answer my question, or even take me up on my bet.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#20 Oct 20, 2008
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey....but you didnt' answer my question, or even take me up on my bet.
But Trish, that's a lop sided bet. Vegas would'nt even take you up on that one.

Location hidden

#21 Oct 20, 2008
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
But Trish, that's a lop sided bet. Vegas would'nt even take you up on that one.
;P

whatever...

lol!
Counter-Striker

Jersey City, NJ

#22 Oct 20, 2008
According to Christian ethics lying is a sin; in Islamic jurisprudence and theology, the use of taqiyya against the unbelievers is regarded as a virtue and a religious duty.

In relation to this article, she thinks this is normal and a good deed.
Counter-Striker

Jersey City, NJ

#23 Oct 20, 2008
muslimsaredirt wrote:
typical muslim lies....only this time the muslim was caught.
Systematic lying to the infidel, must be considered part and parcel of Islamic tactics due to the state of war between dar al-Islam and dar al-harb. The parroting by Muslim organizations throughout dar al-harb that "Islam is a religion of peace," or that the origins of Muslim violence lie in the unbalanced psyches of particular individual "fanatics," must be considered as disinformation intended to induce the infidel world to let down its guard. Of course, individual Muslims may genuinely regard their religion as "peaceful" - but only insofar as they are ignorant of its true teachings, or in the sense of the Egyptian theorist Sayyid Qutb, who posited in his Islam and Universal Peace that true peace would prevail in the world just as soon as Islam had conquered it.
Counter-Striker

Jersey City, NJ

#25 Oct 20, 2008
Islamic Deception Tactics: Taqiyya and Kitman

Taqiyya and Kitman has been diffused throughout Arabic culture for over fourteen hundred years since it was developed by Shiites as a means of defence and concealment of beliefs against Sunni unbelievers. As the Prophet said:'he who keeps secrets shall soon attain his objectives.' The skilful use of Taqiyya and Kitman was often a matter of life and death against enemies; it is also a matter of life and death to many contemporary Islamic terrorists. As so often in the history of Islam, a theological doctrine became operational.

During the Spanish inquisition, Sunni Moriscos attended mass and returned home to wash their hands of the 'holy water'. In operational terms, Taqiyya and Kitman allowed the 'mujahadeen' to assume whatever identity was necessary to fulfill their mission; they had doctrinal and theological and later jurisprudential sanction to pretend to be Jews or Christians to gain access to Christian and Jewish targets:'the mujahadeen can take the shape of the enemy'.

Like many Islamic concepts taqiyya and kitman were formed within the context of the Arab-Islamic matrix of tribalism, expansionary warfare and conflict. Taqiyya has been used by Muslims since the 7th century to confuse and split 'the enemy'. A favored tactic was 'deceptive triangulation'; to persuade the enemy that jihad was not aimed at them but at another enemy. Another tactic was to deny that there was jihad at all. The fate for such faulty assessments by the target was death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
federal agents in melrose park 7/25/16 (Jul '16) 14 hr clownsauce 52
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 19 hr Cry Me A River 10,057
News Red-light cameras rake in millions for Chicago ... Sat inquiring mind 13
pete venute (Mar '16) Sat WILDBILL 37
News Drug dealer turned in by potential customer sen... (Jun '13) Fri Dr Thrax 11
News Man charged in Hinsdale slaying wants speedy tr... Fri maureen 1
FOX NEWS: SERPICO and his JAGUAR (Jan '15) Jun 23 theft be deception 19

Elmhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elmhurst Mortgages