Chicago lawyer pleads guilty in NY in...

Chicago lawyer pleads guilty in NY in tax fraud

There are 2 comments on the KRMG-AM Tulsa story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Chicago lawyer pleads guilty in NY in tax fraud. In it, KRMG-AM Tulsa reports that:

A Chicago lawyer has pleaded guilty in New York to helping wealthy clients dodge tens of millions of dollars in taxes in what prosecutors have called the largest tax fraud prosecution in history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMG-AM Tulsa.

Vanessa L Loftus-Brewer

Fontana, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2012
According to Granted.com , the tax law sector is not growing at the rates of other legal sectors; however there are still some tax law jobs available. Recent data released by Granted.com reveals that there are merely 213 tax law job openings currently posted on Granted.com . Visit www.granted.com today!
sallyjohnson48

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Sep 25, 2012
It's sad how people can do stupid things like this. I hope this isn't the case for tax attorneys in salt lake city or any other city for that matter. Lawyers should be professionals and keep the law. http://www.fabianlaw.com/practice/Tax-Estate-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Pete Venutes and Debbie and Tina (Oct '16) 1 hr True facts 17
Increasing number of blacks and Hispanics movin... (May '08) 7 hr God Is Just 204
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 8 hr Bye Bye B 10,194
spent my summers and winters here from '70 to '... Mon neighborhood down... 2
News Noise from new O'Hare runway angers Park Ridge ... (Dec '08) Mon Davy 199
How to Stop a Post on "Topix" (Jan '13) Sun Al Holtzman 30
To many Mexicans? Sun JUST_THE_OBVIOUS 8

Elmhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elmhurst Mortgages