Five-car crash in Franklin Park sends...

Five-car crash in Franklin Park sends five to hospitals

There are 13 comments on the The Deerfield Review story from Jan 9, 2010, titled Five-car crash in Franklin Park sends five to hospitals. In it, The Deerfield Review reports that:

A traffic collision involving five vehicles sent five people to area hospitals in west suburban Franklin Park Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deerfield Review.

Mimi

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 10, 2010
We were car #3 in the center of the pile up. we are okay. I was with my 18 year old son stopped at a light at the time. We were discharged from the hospital with no serious injuries. Pretty shaken up. The car that struck the car in back of us was occupied by an elderly couple.
tony c

Bellwood, IL

#2 Jul 7, 2010
glad to hear you and your son are ok.

you really have bad luck with cars mimi, lol
frankie gee

Villa Park, IL

#3 Jul 7, 2010
who started this deal beaners
danny

Villa Park, IL

#4 Jul 7, 2010
yea right
Taxpayer Chicago il

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 8, 2010
Bunch of mexicans oh illegal ones caused this accident! Boy oh boy- deport them all
tony c

Bellwood, IL

#6 Jul 9, 2010
this country seems afraid to deport all the mexicans..
boyd

San Jose, CA

#7 Jul 10, 2010
and the poles too
harley

San Jose, CA

#8 Jul 10, 2010
The mexicans were here first. Who do you think sold the land to the U.S...... go back to school and learn history ....
tony c wrote:
this country seems afraid to deport all the mexicans..
harley

San Jose, CA

#9 Jul 10, 2010
if anything the caucasians should be thrown out and sent back to Europe ... Mexicans were here first... damn whites think they own everything
America the beautiful

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 10, 2010
F u spi** and wetb**** = illegal aliens
America the beautiful

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 10, 2010
The difference between whites and mexicans is you can't deport us but we all can deport you damn mexicans in a second... Let us force you out and don't worry we will!! It's already happening ha ha there is no way obama is passing a law for amensty!!! Too bad so sad oh look I'm see some mexicans walking back to their borders let me get my shotgun so they can hurry up and get up out of here. Bye
What I Know

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 1, 2010
Hey harley - Mexicans are Caucasians. I suggest YOU go back to school. I can trace my family's arrival here in the 1600's... they were here & fought in the Revolutionary War. I would say that I have the right to call myself American and that I belong here.
mexameri

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 1, 2011
LOL! wow, white people are sooo st****.... really, they are just mad cause Mexicans are much more hard workers than them.. maybe if white people stopped being so lazy, then you would have a job! next time you go to a restaurant, check who's making your food, trailer trash hill billies! Mimi, glad you guys are ok!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 4 hr Anti Bullying 9,354
News Charges dropped in Naperville 'Simpsons' graffi... 7 hr BLM 9
News Retired police sergeant found shot dead in back... (Jun '12) Fri WILDBILL 20
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) Fri Freddie Blakley 198
UPS Adverse weather conditions (Jul '10) Fri mlg 137
Two new place to talk about McCampbell and his ... (Sep '14) Thu Tom 3
News Man blames friend for fatal strike (Mar '06) Nov 5 xcop 130

Elmhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elmhurst Mortgages