Bridgeview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Los ojos wrote:
<quoted text> Mentiroso!!!! I never seen you los renegays on Gangland or American gangster on BET.... Bunch of ninos running around!!! Mamadas. You degenerates no saben nada make me laugh!!!
hahahaha nikka we aint trying to b on gangland aint nuttin but snitches and bitchs on dem shows. you wanna see some real gangstaz come thru to da U. 53st RENEGADES nikka kking kkilla all day come get yall hood backk. hahahaha we comin for 61st and 62nd chump so be ready.
RENEGADE KKRAZY

Bridgeview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

lil havoc wrote:
its time to kill some saints now on the crown
hahahahahahahaha yall aint kkillin shit wit dem lil pee shooters yall got you better upgrade nikka we got big truckks and big guns on dis side nikka. AMOR DE RENEGADO 53st bitch dont end up likke dat bitch ass nikka from el famous hahahaha stone kking kkilla BIIITCH
los ojos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

RENEGADE KKRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha nikka we aint trying to b on gangland aint nuttin but snitches and bitchs on dem shows. you wanna see some real gangstaz come thru to da U. 53st RENEGADES nikka kking kkilla all day come get yall hood backk. hahahaha we comin for 61st and 62nd chump so be ready.
Cabrone. Ponte ah estudiar. En vese de salir te con los Renegays I want to talk to your dad
ISP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

RENEGADE KKRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha yall aint kkillin shit wit dem lil pee shooters yall got you better upgrade nikka we got big truckks and big guns on dis side nikka. AMOR DE RENEGADO 53st bitch dont end up likke dat bitch ass nikka from el famous hahahaha stone kking kkilla BIIITCH
. Got surveillance set up all there the horse shoe U.. I got you
Get a GED and a job

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

That gangbangin sh*t is lame ass hell. All this jive internet bullsh*t. Innocent people getting shot is stupid as f*ck. Guns don't make nobody sh*t. When you're rolling around in a wheel chair or getting raped in jail what do those colors mean??? D*ck. I'm sorry your parents never loved you. 1 for 10 of the people getting shot are the actual targets. You're better off starting sh*t with these fools because if they're aiming at you they aren't gonna hit you. All the lil itty bitty drug money sellin nics n sh*t is all gonna catch up to you sooner or later. You're so called boys are gonna trick cause that's the reality of it. No one is stand up anymore. Yall go from superman underwear to holding guns thinkin you're the sh*t. Holding em cock eyed like rap videos and movies. Karma is real and that sh*t is gonna come back on you in the end. Jail aint the place to be. Throwin your fingers up and hollerin at a brick wall or layin in a casket aint hot. If you're that bored to where you just go around shooting innocent people then you should just go shoot yourself in the head. Cause you're worthless. Life will keep on moving without you. It's a small world. Do yourself a favor go get your GED get a job. Stop f*cking with the innocent and enjoy the finer things in life. Get your priorities str8. Yall youngins got a lot to learn in life.
CHITOWN

Storm Lake, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

dats why u renegays always runnin from my cuz kapone!!!!!! bitch ass lil putos!
Real Deal

Burbank, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

this message is for renegade krazy you stupid f**k that innocent person that got shot by el famous was a college graduate wit a future but obviously your a retard and u and your boys cant aim beccause oscar was innocent too so run uo u lame meet me by la villita well box fuck the guns andy rotz n piss
RENEGADE KKRAZY

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Real Deal wrote:
this message is for renegade krazy you stupid f**k that innocent person that got shot by el famous was a college graduate wit a future but obviously your a retard and u and your boys cant aim beccause oscar was innocent too so run uo u lame meet me by la villita well box fuck the guns andy rotz n piss

yall hoe ass nikkas aint tryin to box ill beat da brakkes off yo bitch ass have u lookkin like lil h doin the harlame shake in an alley in yo hood hahahaha he was shakkin like a fish out of water after we beat his ass by brown jug hahahaha yall aint even safe in your own hood! Hahahahaha run up get gunned up on 53st amor de renegado come get yo hood backk bitches
CHITOWN

Storm Lake, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

renegados me la pelan!!!!! all u bunch of lames! dats why u all runnin when my cuz lalo was up on yo hood! pinches viejas!
JUST ME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Back in day they keep that neighborhood safe, they never tried to go east into chicago, but now other gangs are trying to move in
hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>All the saints are doing are killing innocent people. What idiots
just like on 47st
hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Huh wrote:
All I know is that the common citizen didn’t have to worry much about getting shot (when out in Summit), back then, but that isn’t the case now. Regardless of why people banged or are banging, if you minded yours they minded theirs. Crime is crime regardless of when it happens but looking back, I dare to say that it seemed like them cats took pride in protecting the hood, to include the innocents, and still managed to stack their paper and keep control over their chaos. Maybe that’s what these people are referring to when they’re calling them “down ass brothas”.“Down ass brothas” but not because they literally went out and “protected” innocents like effin’ Superman but, in my opinion, because they kept as much bullsh!t away from women and children as they possibly could, period…end of story. I remember as a little kid walking to El Farol at the age of 5 or 6 and having me some tacos without my parents worrying whether it was safe or not. They’d be like,“Go ahead but make sure to pay attention on your way sucka. If your ass gets hurt, it’s survival of the fittest cause we ain’t got no money for the doc…we’ll just replace your ass…it’s cheaper!” No but seriously, I look around Summit now and can’t help but notice all the worried faces. Times have changed.
back then it was safe, most kings all they did was protect their neighborhood, and back in the day they had many whites kids, just hope they can hold it down or its going to be a real war zone with the saints if they are the saints from the back of the yards
Saint Love

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

where is fatboy??? still snitching???
El Chapo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Saints = santa marias
Lady Nitemare

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

What happened to beating a person ass then become friends the next day or two. Naww MF's wanna play tuff & use a gun. That don't make u tuff nor cool. It makes u look weak as hell if u ask me. I rather beat they ass & talk shit to them the next day. Ijs
Lady Nitemare

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

RENEGADE KKRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
U gotta be tha dummies MF in tha world. Just tell the world ya'll hole plan. Just admit u killed Calvin.
Lady Nitemare

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

This don't make no sense. SMDH All u mug's went to school together,had classes together, grew up together, probably stayed at each other house over the weekend,& ya'll acting like ya'll don't have no sense. You all really making ya'll parents proud. I'm just gonna continue to pray for this town I hope it gets better!! R.I.P Paris, Tre,Jesse,Calvin,& Andy!!!
Lady Nitemare

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

saint love wrote:
they boght it apon them sleves live by the gun die by the gun
SAINT LOVE!!!
Ya'll ain't have to do Calvin like that.
Daniel

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Want to join the LKs in elmwood park IL. Used to be a LAGL back in the day and Hate IGs and OAs and all folks. How can I join if possible. Miss it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elmhurst Discussions

Search the Elmhurst Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Chicagobunny 47,116
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Chicagobunny 3,787
Neighbor running illegal auto repair garage (Jun '10) 8 hr Wiser-now 49
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 18 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 19 hr Patrick Kane 8,067
shooting of patrick cregan (Jan '10) Sun Alex D 22
Mexicans Love Mr Fat Ronnie Sat Roy McCambell is a leech 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elmhurst Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Elmhurst People Search