Maximum Chimney-Best Elmhurst Chimney Service

Posted in the Elmhurst Forum

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 12, 2010
Maximum Chimney Service, is simply Chicagoland's very best....period. Our organization (Citizens United Against Corporate Corruption) surveyed many people and they came out on top.

Yes, we bashed them in the past for being Topix Sponsors and still don't think they should advertise here. However, based on their service alone in the last two years, we found them rated the highest. For more information, please check out their site...
http://www.maximumchimneyservices.com/
Jake

Northbrook, IL

#2 Nov 12, 2010
Had some minor issues, but was happy with them for the most part.
Billy Ray

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2010
My friends up north like them, except for their ads on Topix. I would never do business with a Topix sponsor. This place is a bonified hate board with too many of the regulars Satan worshippers and left wing extremists. Post personal information on Topix at your own risk.
Redundant

Schaumburg, IL

#4 Nov 12, 2010
If they would at least cut down on their ads. It wouldn't be so bad. But as it stands, it's way too much. Don't mostly kids just post here anyway?
Josie

Saint Charles, IL

#5 Nov 12, 2010
My husband and I have been seriously considering this company. We've read mostly good reviews.

Being a sponsor on Topix does concern me. If any of my kids get caught posting here, I'd ground them for a year! I'm being dead serious. Doesn't this place have any moderators?

Perhaps Maximum Chimney is unaware of what goes on here. I think I'll call them and ask. If they do know the kind of stuff being posted here and are still being a sponsor, I'll definitely find another company.
All

Skokie, IL

#6 Nov 13, 2010
I'm new to Topix, so don't know much about it here.

However, if a company does good work, use them.

Where they advertise is their own business.
NW JBR

Lemont, IL

#7 Nov 13, 2010
Sponsors should be held repsonsible for what they sponsor, therefore I would never do business with this company.
Leonard

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2010
Speaking for the company itself, they do great work.
ad man

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2010
topix is a fun place to post, but I would only run an ad here if most of my target audience is high school or college age.
Patricia

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2010
Judging them on their own merits, Max Chimney does excellent work.
Frankly

Franklin Park, IL

#11 Nov 15, 2010
I've spoken out against them in the past for being a sponsor here, but agree now they should be judged on their work alone, which most people say is very good.
Conti

Elmwood Park, IL

#12 Nov 15, 2010
If they want to throw away their advertisting budget (which they are) on Topix, that's their business. But I vouch for the the work they do, which is excellent.
Fireplace

Bloomingdale, IL

#13 Nov 22, 2010
This company is getting good reviews all over the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Ronald M. Serpico as Mayor? (Oct '12) 14 min Nonna B 36
Nonna and Fat Ronnie 35 min Nonna B 4
considering buying home in Berwyn..advice? (Dec '07) 1 hr rico 80
Big Hurt Brew Pub 1 hr rico 12
Nonna work for Terry? 3 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 4
Red light cameras on in Lombard, Villa Park (Apr '09) 14 hr stay out of vp 54
Mount Rushmore in Melrose 18 hr sloppy seconds 3
Elmhurst Dating
Find my Match

Elmhurst Jobs