Trenton man who pointed gun at police in '08 sent back to prison

There are 1 comment on the Aug 23, 2012, Customer Interaction Solutions story titled Trenton man who pointed gun at police in '08 sent back to prison. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

ELLSWORTH, Maine -- A Trenton man was ordered Thursday to serve more than two years behind bars for violating the terms of his probation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

brushingwhites

Ellsworth, ME

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Patrick assualted me and my son and killed my animals and my house, then he pointed a gun at cops. then he assualted me on my property and he got in trouble for drug poccesion of drugs and then he tried to attack me and my son with false reports to state offices. he is mentally ill and needs help. But he has been given too many chances to straighten up his life. He got what he deserves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hay eney 1 out ther Fri slutty sissy 1
Maine Cancer Rate Highest in U.S. (Apr '09) Mar 31 timmy bimmy 16
friend (Dec '13) Dec '14 from maine 2
Spring Floods (Sep '14) Sep '14 The Good Pedestrian 1
News The backpack burden: The concern for students' ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dr Sum Ting Wong DC 1
News Should convicted sex offender Travis White be a... (Apr '08) Apr '14 Jean Gray 4
Living in Ellsworth, ME (Aug '09) Jan '14 soyoosay 9
More from around the web

Ellsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]