Machias Man Killed In Hancock Crash

There are 2 comments on the Jul 19, 2007, WLBZ story titled Machias Man Killed In Hancock Crash. In it, WLBZ reports that:

“We're still trying to determine the underlying cause, we do know that for some reason, that car traveled into the opposite lane and we're trying to figure out why”

One man is dead following a fatal accident Thursday morning in Hancock. It happend on Route One just before 7:00 A.M. State police say 21-year-old Nathaniel Morill of Machias was driving towards Ellsworth when ... via WLBZ

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBZ.

Dexter

Byron Center, MI

#1 Jul 20, 2007
Nate we miss you
kathy maine

Fort Kent, ME

#2 Jul 21, 2007
Theresa will miss and love you for the rest of her life!!!!!!! I miss you and love you ma!!!!!!! There is a place in my heart for you always!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hay eney 1 out ther Apr 24 slutty sissy 1
Maine Cancer Rate Highest in U.S. (Apr '09) Mar 31 timmy bimmy 16
friend (Dec '13) Dec '14 from maine 2
Spring Floods (Sep '14) Sep '14 The Good Pedestrian 1
News The backpack burden: The concern for students' ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dr Sum Ting Wong DC 1
News Should convicted sex offender Travis White be a... (Apr '08) Apr '14 Jean Gray 4
Living in Ellsworth, ME (Aug '09) Jan '14 soyoosay 9
More from around the web

Ellsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]