A door slammed shut?

A door slammed shut?

There are 1 comment on the Bangor Daily News story from Nov 14, 2009, titled A door slammed shut?. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

In April, the Open Door Recovery Center celebrated its 25th anniversary of providing outpatient substance abuse rehabilitation services to residents of Hancock County as well as neighboring counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

Anon

Orrington, ME

#1 Dec 13, 2009
Open Door is a BIG Scam, noone there knows what theyre doing its the blind leading the blind there and THATS why there Open Door will be Closed very soon because theyre going Broke because noone wants to donate their money to them anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The backpack burden: The concern for students' ... (Sep '14) Jun 12 Anonymous 4
News Area students win Maine National History Day aw... Apr '16 Inquisitor 2
News This Mainer read a book, quit her job and found... Apr '16 Lucy Ann June 1
News Story of the Legend of Catherine's Hill Along t... (Nov '09) Apr '16 Mayaloves 3
Debate: Marijuana - Blue Hill, ME (Sep '11) Mar '16 Richard 2
News Young man jumps from Penobscot Narrows Bridge; ... (Mar '07) Dec '15 Kourt2015 37
News A survey of Maine artists energizes the Portlan... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Angelica 1

Ellsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellsworth Mortgages