University of Maine student from Conn...

University of Maine student from Connecticut dies after setting himself afire

There are 1 comment on the WWLP story from May 21, 2008, titled University of Maine student from Connecticut dies after setting himself afire. In it, WWLP reports that:

Authorities say a University of Maine student from Connecticut who set himself on fire in Ellsworth, Maine has died at a Boston hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP.

Dr Turi

Phoenix, AZ

#1 May 21, 2008
Remember the “Death Wish Generation? Those kids regenerate with SEX, drama and in some extreme case with death to pass on their frustration. Here are some examples that will make you think that I really know what I am talking about and why it is CRUCIAL for anyone out there to help me to build my Astropsychology schools before it becomes too late to educate some UNIQUE deadly members of this generation of killers.
Lean more sign up its free from drturidotcom
Nude pix on kids' cell phones -
School officials confiscated kids' cell phones after nude images of two female students were forwarded.
Many of them will ACT DRASTICALLY trying to get heard but like my many desperate calls no one in position of wealth and power is listening to them or me. This student’s action is a subconscious message and desperate cry for help and why MY so very IMPORTANT message MUST be heard SOON!
Ellsworth, Maine (AP)-- Authorities say a University of Maine student from Connecticut who set himself on fire in Ellsworth, Maine has died at a Boston
hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Living in Ellsworth, ME (Aug '09) Jul '16 Gone Country 10
News The backpack burden: The concern for students' ... (Sep '14) Jun '16 Anonymous 4
News Area students win Maine National History Day aw... Apr '16 Inquisitor 2
News This Mainer read a book, quit her job and found... Apr '16 Lucy Ann June 1
News Story of the Legend of Catherine's Hill Along t... (Nov '09) Apr '16 Mayaloves 3
Debate: Marijuana - Blue Hill, ME (Sep '11) Mar '16 Richard 2
News Young man jumps from Penobscot Narrows Bridge; ... (Mar '07) Dec '15 Kourt2015 37

Ellsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellsworth Mortgages