Police return marijuana to Maine care...

Police return marijuana to Maine caregiver

There are 1 comment on the WMTW-TV Auburn story from Oct 16, 2012, titled Police return marijuana to Maine caregiver. In it, WMTW-TV Auburn reports that:

A licensed Ellsworth medical marijuana caregiver says he's happy his stolen plants have been returned by police, though he says he'll only be able to save 15 percent of the crop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMTW-TV Auburn.

Puff the Magic Dragon

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Police returned the marijuana plants, "HOLY SH!T". That's got to be a first! Never thought that would happen in my lifetime..........hum, must be a misprint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Investigators close case in fatal Trenton accident (Jan '09) May '17 Needful Things 5
News Ex-legislator pleads not guilty to defrauding e... Apr '17 Bob 1
News Cory Lewis Openshaw, 30, of Sullivan, Maine, fo... (Sep '07) Mar '17 Mumu 3
Living in Ellsworth, ME (Aug '09) Jul '16 Gone Country 10
News The backpack burden: The concern for students' ... (Sep '14) Jun '16 Anonymous 4
News Area students win Maine National History Day aw... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Inquisitor 1
News Story of the Legend of Catherine's Hill Along t... (Nov '09) Apr '16 Mayaloves 3

Ellsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellsworth Mortgages