WHO is THE hottest BOY teenager?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Devin h

Quitman, AR

#21 Jul 9, 2010
now i dont think kearstyn would start shit and niether would heather, there my best frineds... so yea...
Heather Haley

West Plains, MO

#23 Jul 13, 2010
lol wrote:
kearstyne and heather always start shit so i wouldnt blelive either of them allssay is better actn then them
Hi yeah you obviously dont know me do you? because if you did, i mean actually know me, then you would know i effn hate drama. with a passion. we moved to van buren to get away from the drama. btw this is how you spell believe! so bye. and get your facts straight next time.
Heather Haley

West Plains, MO

#24 Jul 13, 2010
Devin h wrote:
now i dont think kearstyn would start shit and niether would heather, there my best frineds... so yea...
Awww. Thanks devin.:):) ur my bestie too.
tha real deal

Hollister, MO

#25 Jul 13, 2010
devin can choke on a cock this is dallas
yeahh

West Plains, MO

#26 Jul 14, 2010
tha real deal wrote:
honestly you must think your so amazing. you treat ppl badly that you dont even know other than meeting once or twice. your honestly not that great.
Dee

Branson, MO

#27 Jul 14, 2010
lol (Michelle), Heather and Kearstyne aren't trying to start anything. Kearstyne tried to defend herself against some one talkin bout her and Heather came to her rescue. At least they are not on here every other post trying to get people to tell them they are pretty.
KearstyneLeAnneH aley

United States

#28 Jul 24, 2010
tha real deal wrote:
Devin is my bestfriend and i will NOT, WILL NOT let someone tlk about him like that! topix is about to make me become the biggest bitch! The only time i am on her is to read about shyt and defend myself! and i am NOT friends with dallas and i will not let him talk about devin! so everybody drop this shyt!
Anon

Warrenton, MO

#29 Jul 27, 2010
this interests me.... let's keep this going shall we?:)
sophmore

United States

#30 Aug 24, 2010
Aaron boyer, colten powell, allen loftis dylan white and austin melton! Hotties! Harley reid and brett freeze r thugs but hot!
just saying

United States

#31 Sep 3, 2010
you spelled Harley's name wrong. Its Reed. and by the way they arent thugs, they may have gotten in trouble but what kid hasnt?
katie

United States

#32 Nov 16, 2010
you guys are gonna end up getting in lots of trouble if your unda age just lik cassie said.....smart gurl!!:p
katie

United States

#33 Nov 16, 2010
omg I'm so stupid lol i put dat two times ummmm.....anon who eva you are ur funie :)
katie

United States

#35 Nov 16, 2010
Dallas you sexy!!!!!!!!
Lolgrr

Faridabad, India

#36 Nov 16, 2010
I think Tyler davidson is hot!!!:) lol
Mr obvious

Norwood, MO

#37 Sep 24, 2012
its prolly safe to say that most of those guys names listed were them selfs.. jus a lil obvious guys.. js

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellsinore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Handyman in or around Poplar Bluff?? 25 min blessed 4
Best softball players right now in vb 6 hr Chris 1
Sirens 6 hr old sage 2
News Body of missing man found in southeast Missouri... 7 hr cleansober 1
Ashley Barks 8 hr hater 1
A police detectives wife stole from southern no... 8 hr keepin it real 5
Photography Course (Apr '10) 8 hr Mspriss 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellsinore Mortgages