#2 Aug 25, 2009
The name is Sanyta's and you are right it is the best place to tan in E'ville
indepenent

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 1, 2009
jcjcstudent wrote:
found a great place to tann, signed up last week
sanata's or something like that,strange name but hot beds
yes it is a awesome place to tan and the florist there is very good an prices are great!!everyone should stop by there an check it out!!!
lulu

Greensburg, PA

#4 Dec 5, 2009
I WOULD NOT TAN THERE IF YOU GAVE ME A FREE MEMBERSHIP WHY BECAUSE THE PLACE IS DIRTY AND THE PEOPLE ARE VERY RUDE..... ALL THEY DO IS GOSSIP AND PREACH HOW THEY ARE SUCH HOLY ROLLERS I MEAN COME ON LOL LOL LOL PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROUGH STONES AND THATS ALL THEY DO SO I GUESS THERE HOUSE HAS SHATTERED LMAO!!!!!
Someone who knows

White House, TN

#5 Dec 5, 2009
LULU
Slander is a form of defamation, which is the act of making a claim against another individual (or as in this case a business) that are both harmful and incorrect, but presented as factual. A person is guilty of slander if they make such a claim while either knowing it is false, or having little or no reason to believe it's true. Slanderous statements that are made on the internet are particularly harmful, as they are spread from person to person very quickly, and it is near impossible to remove or delete every instance of the slanderous statements once they begin to spread. You can sue someone for slander, and hold them responsible both actually and financially, even for the statements being spread by other users. If you have already tried to stop the slander from continuing with no success, then it might be time for the aboved parties to sue for slander.

lulu

Greensburg, PA

#6 Dec 7, 2009
its called a ratings thats why there are ratings on a buisness where you have gone and if not satifide well then thats when you give a true but honest rating your place has bad ratings by alot of people not just me and for the record i was not slandering you i was telling my personal bad expericance with the tanning so if you feel thats slander well then you have a hell of alot of people to sue look at the market bulltion about the numerous people that complain about the tanning beds so why not sue them oh yea thats right this all about saving rebecca well your own daughter said she would not tan there either so sue her too come on face it slander vs. ratings i already checked it out have a blessed holiday... better buy a dictionary and look it up ..... sorry i wont lie on here or slander you i am not that stupid, so please quit slandering me and our family or i will sue ya'll. we have done nothing but good for you people. now stop your crap and worry about your own big problems...:-)
Someone who knows

Montgomery, AL

#7 Dec 7, 2009
lady, that was some friendly advise, from your wording it is assumed you aren't intelligent, take it for what it was intended. This forum is read by several and the laws for the internet are different.
lulu

Greensburg, PA

#8 Dec 7, 2009
oh ok someone who knows... btw what do you really know? we all know who you are so why do you have to give such a fake name are you that embarrased to show and tell everyone who you really are ? this just keeps getting better and better i can do this all day but some of us only good people work for a living cant say the same for you ha ha ha mabey you should get a real job and quit the gossip and lies and OH YEA SLANDER LOL LOL LOL LOL AT LEAST I AM NOT AFRAID TO SAY WHO I AM WELL NICE CHATTEN WIT YOU I HAVE TO GO TO WORK AND THEN TAKE THE BABY TO SEE SANTA TO BAD YOU ARE ON THE BAD LIST MABEY NEXT YEAR HONEY......... AND THAT IS SOME SUCKY ADVISE YOU GIVE MABEY YOU SHOULD THINK BF YOU WRITE SOMETHING IN HERE YOU ARE NOW OFF MY THREAD ( TOPIX IF U DID NOT UNDERSTAND THAT) LOL LOL CHANGE YOUR WAYS BF THE DEVIL WINS YOU OVER HE IS JUST ABOUT TO WIN YOU AGAIN AND MY NAME IS MS.LADY TO YOU HONEY BYE BYE WE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO NOW THAN TO WRITE TO YOU ANYMORE SO GET BOARD AND TALK CRAP ON SOMEONE ELESE LIKE YA'LL HAVE DONE SINCE THE NEWSPAPER ADD ON YA'LL LMAO!!!!
jennifer from ellisville

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 7, 2009
lulu wrote:
I WOULD NOT TAN THERE IF YOU GAVE ME A FREE MEMBERSHIP WHY BECAUSE THE PLACE IS DIRTY AND THE PEOPLE ARE VERY RUDE..... ALL THEY DO IS GOSSIP AND PREACH HOW THEY ARE SUCH HOLY ROLLERS I MEAN COME ON LOL LOL LOL PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROUGH STONES AND THATS ALL THEY DO SO I GUESS THERE HOUSE HAS SHATTERED LMAO!!!!!
i think you have the wrong place in mind, i have tanned at sanytas for the past three years and their beds are great! and they are such friendly and wonderful people , they treat you with such respect and will help you any way possible, so are you sure you are talking about the right business? if so , thats hard to believe!
Sandra owner of SaNyta s

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 7, 2009
lulu wrote:
Lori,
I have had enough of this it is time to let it go, I nor SaNyta's has had anyting to do with what happen between you and Rebecca. You need to leave my business out of it, I have not bothered you, and how do you know what is going on at SaNyta's I know that it has to have been at least a year to a year in a half since all that happened between the 2 of you, and you haven't been into SaNyta's to know the condition of the tanning beds, so I am asking you nicely to leave my business out of it, I do not want to have to take legal action against you, this is my final time to ask you to drop it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 Bible verses you will never hear preached in... (Sep '08) Sun A Certain Christian 71
News Perry Taylor Source: Jones County Sheriff's Office Aug 15 ksmith2184 1
News KKK to rally in Poplarville (Apr '07) Jul 26 i belong do u 233
News Man says he snapped before stabbing transgender... Jul 26 i belong do u 2
Review: Affinity Retreat (Jun '11) Jul '17 BSM 3
Shana Johnson Jul '17 Living In Paradise 1
Vote for Hillary (Aug '16) Jun '17 1way 3

Ellisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellisville Mortgages