Chris McDaniel chosen Citizen of the ...

Chris McDaniel chosen Citizen of the Year

There are 15 comments on the Laurel Leader-Call story from Apr 10, 2010, titled Chris McDaniel chosen Citizen of the Year. In it, Laurel Leader-Call reports that:

His compassion, generosity, Christian values, and desire to help make this country the best that it can be are among the attributes that earned State Senator Chris McDaniel the title of "Citizen of the Year." During the Laurel Leader-Call's annual "Unsung Heroes" celebration at the Train Depot Thursday, McDaniel was recognized for his outstanding ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Laurel Leader-Call.

Joe Frank

Jackson, MS

#1 Apr 18, 2010
Well deserved honor for an outstanding gentleman.
haha

Laurel, MS

#2 Apr 18, 2010
Naw, Useless he said that the governor will not even take his phone calls on recent legislation and "we should call his office." Well if Gov don't care about one of 52 he don't care about one of 3,000,000. Doesn't speak well to him or the governor.
haha

Laurel, MS

#3 Apr 18, 2010
Actually said he could not talk to gov period. Doesn't seem all that important or wants to pretend to be a down home pumpkin that even Bubba "mushmouth" Haley will not talk. politicians playing games, imagine that.
jim

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2010
Haha,

You are an idiot. Mcdaniel did not say that about the gov. He was talking about rep. Blackmun and nathans law.

Are you a liar or just stupid?
BRETT

Seneca, SC

#5 Apr 19, 2010
I agree with Jim. I've known Chris for 30 years, and he is one of the nicest people I know. Chris and Haley are good friends. In fact, a few weeks ago I visited Chris in Jackson and we went to the Governor's Mansion together.

Chris has never said he could not talk to Haley. I've seen their relationship and know it is a close one.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
uh huh

Laurel, MS

#6 Apr 19, 2010
jim wrote:
Haha,
You are an idiot. Mcdaniel did not say that about the gov. He was talking about rep. Blackmun and nathans law.
Are you a liar or just stupid?
Jim you are an idiot. Where did I say anything about Nathan's Law? Where? When? Yeah I did NOT. More goes on in Jackson than Nathan's Law. Guess you did not know that.

And I think it's Blackmon.
uh huh

Laurel, MS

#7 Apr 19, 2010
BRETT wrote:
Chris and Haley are good friends. In fact, a few weeks ago I visited Chris in Jackson and we went to the Governor's Mansion together.
Chris has never said he could not talk to Haley. I've seen their relationship and know it is a close one.
Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
So he lied on the radio about him not taking his calls and not knowing gov. Nice guy, acts like Haley never heard of him and you tell this different story. Nice.

Bumpkin to the public and scared of being elitist that know the Gov in real life. I don't care if he knows him well or not but don't be a politician pretending you don't know mushmouth gov when you do.

Won't talk to me. Not what Brett says. Awe shucks.
uh huh

Laurel, MS

#8 Apr 19, 2010
BRETT wrote:
Chris has never said he could not talk to Haley.
You heard everything he's ever said? Cause he said this on The Republican Side Radio show. Heard everyone? Said he was just some little guy and gov won't talk to him. We should call. From that and what you've informed me of I'd call it fake populism. Most populism is fake, where you go up against the elites. End of the day they are all the same.
uh huh

Laurel, MS

#9 Apr 19, 2010
recent legislation=Nathan's Law?

Are you a liar or just stupid Jim?
jim

United States

#10 Apr 19, 2010
Dude. You have issues.

Which legislation are you talking about then? When did he say it? Your rants make no sense. Can you prove anything you are saying or should we just take your word for it?

By the way numbnuts, the radio show is called The Right Side, not The Republican Side.

Life must be tough in your trailer park.
Uh hUh

Laurel, MS

#11 Apr 19, 2010
"You are an idiot. Mcdaniel did not say that about the gov. He was talking about rep. Blackmun and nathans law."

Wrong but I have issues?

"Are you a liar or just stupid? "

Wrong but I have issues?

"Which legislation are you talking about then? When did he say it? Your rants make no sense. Can you prove anything you are saying or should we just take your word for it?"

Should have asked nice and I'd discuss it with you instead of calling me names and claiming all pending bills are nathan's law for some dumbass reason.

"By the way numbnuts, the radio show is called The Right Side, not The Republican Side."

Sounds like the Republican side, sorry. Must be cause it's so partisan and republican talking point related. Propaganda really.

"Life must be tough in your trailer park."

Sweet talk like that makes me think you'll never be citizen of the year. Are you a liar or just stupid Jim?

Dude. You have issues.
Uh hUh

Laurel, MS

#12 Apr 19, 2010
"Your rants make no sense"

CAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS recent legislation means Nathan's Law. you are the one that made no sense.

Look Jethro legislation in it's self implies it's a law. Nathan's Law is not but pending despite being call Law at the end.
Davon Nolan

Laurel, MS

#13 May 18, 2010
On the Republican side Citizen of the year calls people Mr. Moron. Who he quoted was a moron but you'd expect a little more than Glenn Beck copy cat rants and impersonations from the Citizen of the Year or anyone wanting to be taken serious. Said Hollywood is nothing more than people pretending to be someone else cause they are like children.

Yeah Ronald Reagan.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001654/
Mike

Hattiesburg, MS

#14 May 19, 2010
Whether the radio show is called THE RIGHT SIDE or THE REPUBLICAN SIDE, Mcdaniel hasn't hosted the show in over 3 years. The name of the host is Jack Fairchilds. I'm pretty sure it's Jack who makes fun of actors and calls people names.
Davon Nolan

Laurel, MS

#15 May 22, 2010
Mike wrote:
Whether the radio show is called THE RIGHT SIDE or THE REPUBLICAN SIDE, Mcdaniel hasn't hosted the show in over 3 years. The name of the host is Jack Fairchilds. I'm pretty sure it's Jack who makes fun of actors and calls people names.
Before he was just McDaniel's little buddy that just agrees with him and then apologizes when speaking on his own and coming up with the wrong side of an issue or wrong on where subject matter is going. I tuned in and it was this "Jack" and he was still being a yes man and sorry for not knowing the talking points. Hard to listen to since he doesn't know his own views till corrected on even simple matters. It wasn't him making fun of the actors. He was busy apologizing during the skit. McDainels may not host but he is still on there. He was there knocking the governor a while back for his politician stance on pseudoephedrine prescriptions. Heard Jack phone him up a few times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leslie Criss: Mississippi Picnic in Central Par... Jan 9 Nothing but LGBTQ 4
Danyel Jan 7 DontgiveaF 1
News Colon cancer car tags ready to roll Jan 3 Tagged 3
good doctors who are not afraid to prescribe pa... (Jun '10) Dec 27 hard2find 101
19 year old girl, trying to get on her feet!!! Dec 27 Mariko 1
Mack's On The River Owner Shoots Dog Dec 19 Wait and See 1
Trying to locate an old friend,Mr Billy Joe McN... (Jun '12) Dec '16 Rob 3

Ellisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellisville Mortgages