Collision injures Jones County deputy, Laurel citizen

Jan 6, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Laurel Leader-Call

The drivers of two vehicles were treated for minor injuries and released following a collision at the traffic light at Highway 11 and Hill Street in Ellisville Saturday morning. via Laurel Leader-Call

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

“Ammendment number one.”

Since: Jan 08

Laurel, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2008

Judged:

This one's too easy. Come on. Did anyone else see the pictures from this wreck. They expect me to believe that not only was exessive speed not a factor, but the cop was also responding to an emergency. Does anyone actually believe that a cop was not speeding on his way to an emergency. I hope they come up with a better lie in a few days or my intelligence will be insulted.
Sanctuary City

Laurel, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2008

Guess I missed it. Hey, has the new Sheriff started on that ILLEGAL alien problem like he promised? I know he has only been on the job a day but he lives here like me and claims to see this crap like me. Claims he has some kind of "leadership" and will do something. Now that he has the job will he do something or will he pass the buck and say it's a federal problem. I love that federal thing. Strange that they arrest people for possession of cocaine although that is a federal thing.

If you can fire and replace 28 people you should be able to round up that many illegals. A lot more illegal than people that want to be cops/jailers, ect. If we don't see something big in the first month you'll know the answer. Sitting on his hands collecting a check and harassing citizens only. We will see.

“Ammendment number one.”

Since: Jan 08

Laurel, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2008

I'm just mad that Miles Faragut lost the election. I voted for him solely on the the grounds that he looked like Hitler. Was I the only person that noticed the slick comb-over, the little mustache, and the brown jacket on all his signs. All he needed was a swastika on his arm. Big ol' red one. I bet the fuhrer could take care of some Mexicans.
me ellisville

Mendenhall, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

i know this deputy that was involved. speed was NOT involved. yes he was headed to a roll over with injuries, the vehicle struck his push bumper and took the front of his car off. but speed was not the reason of the wreck.
sm96ac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Glad that deputy was ok. This sure is an interesting post. Back almost three years ago people wondered if the sheriff would do anything about illegals. Wondered what all he would do. Just about break Jones County with new vehicles, twice the manpower and a turnip patch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ellisville Discussions

Search the Ellisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 12 hr the dark lord 1,932
Overnight tornado rips through Covington County... Apr 10 Worried 1
10 Bible verses you will never hear preached in... (Sep '08) Apr 9 Bernie Glynn 53
cant keep a woman Apr 8 larry huffman jr 1
good doctors who are not afraid to prescribe pa... (Jun '10) Apr 4 Grammar 47
seen around town Apr 4 believe that 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hattiesburg, MS (Aug '10) Apr 2 believe that 91
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ellisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••