Sean

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2007
Why is South jones County still dry? Why do we let all that tax income go to our neighbors in North Jones? Somebody help me here! New to the area and don't understand...

Since: Feb 07

Ellisville

#2 Mar 25, 2007
Good Luck with getting an answer here. I live in South Jones, and it may have been because at One Time it was more of a Biblical Area, than a Partying Place, but that is Not True.
Now it all goes on, just everyone around, Including Law Officers have to break the law. We all go to Other towns and Donate our Tax Dollars to them. Maybe we just have Soooo Much, that we aren't in Need so our government feels it is too much of a Hassle. Since there is all kinds of Drug Dealings, Alcohol, Speeding, and Violence going on around here, it can't be because it would cause Any More Law Breaking to get Started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Asmar Rental Properties (Dec '13) Feb 15 Get off your lazy... 10
News Marine Corps vet celebrates 100th birthday at F... Feb 2 Pope MS USA News 1
Christian witch??? (Dec '15) Dec '17 NoOneOfImportance 5
Help Finding a rental home in Petal or Oak Grove Nov '17 Miah 3
Islam (Dec '15) Nov '17 Miah 2
LGBT Hattiesburg (Mar '16) Nov '17 Miah 2
10 Bible verses you will never hear preached in... (Sep '08) Nov '17 Majik 72

Ellisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellisville Mortgages