Comments
1 - 20 of 241 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2013
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Concerned

Laurel, MS

#1 Mar 25, 2009
Has anybody or does anybody know just how much money Sheriff Alex Hodge has spent so far this year? It sure seems to me that he spends money like there is no tomarrow. Can somebody tell me if he has enough to last him until the end of the year or is he going to ask the supervisors for more even after they raised his budget once already. I sure hope that our taxes don't go up because he doesn't manage the department spending right. If somebody knows, please drop a line.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
john

Corinth, MS

#2 Mar 31, 2009
Well lets name the ways, all new lights for the cars, computers for the cars, Super Chips for the cars, Flow Masters for the cars, new uniforms, new cars, new portable radios, cd radios for the new cars, internet service for the new cars, all the dogs, dog accessories, and of course head shine for Sir Alex's big head. Oh did I forget the worthless motorcycles Sir Alex bought and they can't even run radar. I really like that expensive leather they bought to ride them bikes in. What a waist.

I know talking to some of the Deputies that are there they really are not satisfied with their leader. Some say that they are promoted to positions and they don't even get the money for that position and others do.

Well i say no one is perfect and will not do a perfect job but please Sir Alex give us a break. Start saving some money and use your head for once. Christmas only comes once a year not every week. Alex go back to cleaning septic tanks you were alot better at that.
TIME FOR NEW SHERIFF

Corinth, MS

#3 Apr 1, 2009
All i can say is that man ain't been Sheriff but for a year and he is already the most hated person. How soon can we vote again.
POPO

Corinth, MS

#4 Apr 1, 2009
I hear that Sheriff wants to take over all the agencies in Jones County and be the leader of all police. I say if that happens we need to move out of Jones County. Its bad enough i had to report a crime to the Sheriff's Office and of course nothing got done but to know all of Jones County was controlled by him that would be devastating. Maybe i need to move to Laurel seems their police atleast know what to do. I liked how they went after dope dealers and not just users. I think i could even arrest the users day in and day out.
chester

Corinth, MS

#5 Apr 2, 2009
I wanna know about his girlfriend
Hound Dawg

Terry, MS

#6 Apr 5, 2009
Poo Poo stated " Maybe i need to move to Laurel seems their police atleast know what to do."
Don't even think about it . They are worse than what the County has .
concerned

Hattiesburg, MS

#7 Apr 7, 2009
thanks John i see we agree on alot of things. as for you hound dawg you live in bolton want you keep your nose in bolton an out of laurel. I know alot of the laurel police and they have more knowlegde of law enforcement in there lil finger than has in his whole brain

“Did Not Vote For Obama”

Since: Jul 08

Laurel

#8 Apr 7, 2009
concerned wrote:
thanks John i see we agree on alot of things. as for you hound dawg you live in bolton want you keep your nose in bolton an out of laurel. I know alot of the laurel police and they have more knowlegde of law enforcement in there lil finger than has in his whole brain
Not Bolton and I have relatives wearing the Blue . And my nose aint going no where . And they are STUPID ! Like most peeps in MackTown . LOL
Concerned

Laurel, MS

#9 Apr 8, 2009
Not sure what you are trying to say Oddball. I do know that there are a lot of very good Officers at the Laurel Police Department. Most of them have more time in law enforcement that have of the Sheriff Department, but this is about Sheriff Hodge and his spending of money. As tax payers we need a Sheriff that don't over spend or spend money that he don't even have. I don't know about you but my taxes are high enough without having to worry about the Sheriff having to ask for more money, AGAIN!!!
john

Corinth, MS

#10 Apr 8, 2009
Hey was anyone invited to the barbeque Hodge had the other day. Passed by the Sheriff's office and they out eating having good time. Thought we had a rapist running around.
chris

Corinth, MS

#11 Apr 8, 2009
For your information i was at the cookout and it was not a bbq it was our Sheriff's turn to cook for the department.
Concerned

Laurel, MS

#12 Apr 8, 2009
Well, Chris. Was your hot dog good. Like John said, isn't there a rapist on the loose? I was told that the Deputies were all sitting around the table having a good time. Don't know, I didn't go by there. I think that they need to get out in the county and serve and protect.
Janet

Corinth, MS

#13 Apr 9, 2009
I am tired of all of you talking about our Sheriff. He is a wonderful man so leave him alone

“Did Not Vote For Obama”

Laurel

#14 Apr 9, 2009
Janet wrote:
I am tired of all of you talking about our Sheriff. He is a wonderful man so leave him alone
He maybe nice (sic) but it is his management skills that is public information .
jared

Lubbock, TX

#15 Apr 9, 2009
so chris are you getting a raise for defending him
chris

Corinth, MS

#16 Apr 10, 2009
No but you all need to know the truth. Sheriff Hodge is a good leader and so is his team. I think the Sheriff's Office is the best agency around.
Big John

Corinth, MS

#17 Apr 10, 2009
Just thought i would change my name from just John to Big John. Not that anyone cares just done it. Odball like your comment about (sic) but seems you left the child molester and the poo poo collecter out. I think they have a few (sic) problems too. Hell everyone in the county heard about the molester a couple of years ago and about 6 months ago i heard that there is one there that likes taking pictures of his dump. That come from one of their own. There is enough problems in this world today but why have people like that in a position like that. Bring in the military and take over Jones County

“Did Not Vote For Obama”

Laurel

#18 Apr 10, 2009
[There is enough problems in this world today but why have people like that in a position like that. Bring in the military and take over Jones County ]
The US Army wont come here again after Sheriff Billy M. showed them who runs this area . The Ice Affair !
Big John

Corinth, MS

#19 Apr 13, 2009
Gotta say you right Oddball but that sheriff had balls and this one, well you know.
JCSO

Hattiesburg, MS

#20 Apr 13, 2009
So when is the next cookout and is the public invited or are they just going to sit out there and eat infront of everybody again that was just rude of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
One dead, one in custody after late night shoot... Aug 25 King Joe Zarate 1
Anyone know larry huffman??? (Nov '12) Aug 24 Ms Curious 8
Review: Andrew's Amazing Garden Aug 18 Heath Jacobs 2
punk crips n the burg Aug 13 Maynard 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hattiesburg, MS (Aug '10) Aug 12 Greg 101
good doctors who are not afraid to prescribe pa... (Jun '10) Aug 11 Richierich 54
•••
•••
Ellisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ellisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ellisville People Search