3 killed in head-on collision

3 killed in head-on collision

There are 6 comments on the Laurel Leader-Call story from Sep 20, 2009, titled 3 killed in head-on collision. In it, Laurel Leader-Call reports that:

Three people, including two Jones County Junior College students, were killed around noon Friday in a two-vehicle fiery accident at the intersection of Sandhill Church Road and Highway 588, west of Ellisville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Laurel Leader-Call.

Since: Aug 09

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2009
A day I will always remember. My daughter Jasmine was 1 of the victims killed. All 4 families need your prayers and support. Especially the young lady who survived, she is still undergoing different surgeries to recover. A long road ahead for her. Her and her mother need our prayers and support, a single mother. The other young lady killed, she was her mother's only child. " A mother's only child." Her hurt, I cant imagine....And for the young man, killed his parents are hurting also, Very deeply. All 4 families will forever be changed. We miss Peaches, Anna and Dustin. God Bless.

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2009
I've talked to all 3 of the other families, its hard on all of us.

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2009
I would like to "Thank" everyone for all your kindness to us and the other families. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. We feel the LOVE.

Since: Mar 07

Tylertown, Mississippi

#4 Oct 7, 2009
A prayer for all the families . So sorry for the loss. This is a hurt that willl never ever go away.
uncover secrets

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2009
Continue to pray for us. It's hard. I cant find the words to express how hard.

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Oct 13, 2009
All of these families are in my thoughts and prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
james turner, tina mae walton (Dec '14) Sep 23 boss hogg 54
good doctors who are not afraid to prescribe pa... (Jun '10) Sep 19 Llake 78
News 2000 Isuzu NPR$6,895Private Seller Sep 15 lance 1
10 Bible verses you will never hear preached in... (Sep '08) Sep 13 Noam 65
News Bond set at $1 million for murder suspects (Jul '08) Sep 12 Just askin 3
News Airport board looks to end SeaPort contract Sep 10 Hoofing it 4
Review: Bazor MMA Club Sep 9 Anna Van Gundy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellisville Mortgages