Any good churches? I'll be moving to Ellisville soon?

Posted in the Ellisville Forum

123xyz

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Nov 20, 2007
Is there any good churches there? I'm looking for a real church, not the pretend type.
123xyz

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Nov 20, 2007
Man 7 hours and nothing, is there any churches in Ellisville?
Somebody

Laurel, MS

#3 Nov 30, 2007
There are good churches in Laurel like Sweet Hope,Providence etc. You can find many more but those two are the good ones
GODS CHILD

Laurel, MS

#4 Dec 3, 2007
TRY cHRIST cHURCH ON 2ND AVE
glenna

Laurel, MS

#5 Dec 4, 2007
123xyz wrote:
Is there any good churches there? I'm looking for a real church, not the pretend type.
I attend Journey Church,downtown Laurel. Real People, Real Church. No dress code, loving congregation, small but growing. Affiliated with S. Baptist but leans toward helping the missions. Worship service only on Sun mornings, we start at 10 am, no service on sun night. Small study groups meet at different times through week, kidmo for kids on wed nite. Bro. Robby Johnson is pastor. We would love for you to visit.
Ellisville Bobcat

Laurel, MS

#6 Dec 4, 2007
Come to first Baptist Church in Down town Ellisville. We would love to have you.
blessed

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2009
forgive me but i never knew about this ellisville forums so this is why i am now responding to your any good churches in ellisville. yes!! new covenant assembly of god is an awesome church! you want to hear the word preached and its strictly from the bible, you want to be loved, wonderful fellowship, awesome worship and praise service and our pastors are loving, caring , awesome people that love the Lord. we also have children church, womens meeting that are awesome , our youth is growing and we are into doing christian dramas, which are awesome. we would love to have you , new covenant assembly of God on beluah st. ellisville ms. may God bless you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo wild wings Apr 19 Martha 3
News State economic development chief to take N.C. job Apr 17 Your Compare 14
good doctors who are not afraid to prescribe pa... (Jun '10) Apr 16 empty 70 60
petal schools are always fair and does not disc... Apr 12 Petal 6
Review: Bazor MMA Club Apr 12 brentlybazor 1
News Our Opinion: Senate acts sensibly on education ... Feb '15 PhD 1
Jennifer Hurst (Nov '11) Jul '14 Metairie girl 2
More from around the web

Ellisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE