Anyone know what she is doing?
who cares

Penrose, CO

#2 Jul 10, 2009
Don't know, but I would guess she's still the same nasty ho
Bright eyes

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2009
Just asked didn't know you have a problem with her .Just wanted to know if she ever got married as I went to school with her. What did she do to you ? Maybe yours?
who cares

Penrose, CO

#4 Jul 17, 2009
She has been married and divorced twice. I don't have a problem with her, just telling it like I see it. I've known her for quite awhile and it seems she hasn't changed since you knew her in high school. And by the way, my man would never be with her.
1234abc

Ellington, MO

#5 Jul 17, 2009
She's been married many times and homewrecked even more.. GOLDDIGGER SHE IS SHE IS
Bright eyes

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 21, 2009
Thanks for your input I will not be looking her up anymore. I thaught she may have gotten a life and made something of her self. I can tell she is not liked in this town.
hey stupid

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2009
1234abc you must be one of those ugly women that couldnt screw her man very well. yes shes mad mistakes before when she was young r u going to hold that against her forever? im sure she will pay for her mistakes when the time comes. how bout you are you holyer that thou? she is a good honest person now and gold digger?? ha ha she didnt get wealthy divorcing the doc, he was cheating on her and admitted it in court, even said he thought she was faithful to him during thier marrage. stupid doc!!!
Fisherman

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 21, 2009
Melanie aint so bad. she is wayyyy better than all yall skunks that want to talk her down.If your man had a choice of you or Melanie then it looks like your rightious ass is gonna be hauling all the firewood to the woodstove all by yourself this winter.Dont forget to keep a supply of batterys for your new handman.
Truth

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Aug 23, 2010
She is the same pathetic user and looser that she has always been. Some people just never change.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 23, 2010
Bright Eyes, She lives on Buford street in Centerville 2nd house on left.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 23, 2010
I think she cuts hair in her house but not sure if she has a business or just doing it on the side for friends
The Staff

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Aug 23, 2010
hey stupid wrote:
ha ha she didnt get wealthy divorcing the doc, he was cheating on her and admitted it in court, even said he thought she was faithful to him during thier marriage. stupid doc!!!
not what happened but I'm sure that is how SHE tells it....furthermore Doc is definetly better off. mistakes can be undone but a leopard can never change her spots

Location hidden

#13 Aug 23, 2010
turtled wrote:
Bright Eyes, She lives on Buford street in Centerville 2nd house on left.
She actually didn't. She lived in the 3rd house on the Right. She doesn't live there anymore though.

Location hidden

#14 Aug 23, 2010
[QUOTE who="]<quoted text> She actually didn't. She lived in the 3rd house on the Right. She doesn't live there anymore though.[/QUOTE]Hm Hmmmm 3rd house on the right was Hazel's house then the vinson's They moved. Melanie has the 2nd house on left and is still there. She put a ton of $$$ into that house.
buttaface

Renault, IL

#15 Aug 23, 2010
she ever find out who her first kids dad was. She told me when it was all goin down that I possibly was but never got the call. Phew...can't blame a man for a few buttafaces in his life.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 23, 2010
LOL Buttaface you dodged a bullet.
Lmao

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Aug 23, 2010
buttaface wrote:
she ever find out who her first kids dad was. She told me when it was all goin down that I possibly was but never got the call. Phew...can't blame a man for a few buttafaces in his life.
Wow that is classy not knowing who ur baby daddy is....lmao!!

Location hidden

#18 Aug 28, 2010
Bright eyes wrote:
Anyone know what she is doing?
She is still living in Centerville. on Buford St. Her last name is Aldana
dirty jonny

Southbury, CT

#19 Sep 3, 2010
hey yo,,,123abc just mad cus her olman wants melanie lololol, but wat the hell, anyone got any pics or vids of her
Joe

Foristell, MO

#20 Sep 6, 2010
She is a nasty ho! Always has been, always will. Believe me I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mill Spring needs to clean up its act 6 hr just saying 5
8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks Beyond All Belief (Sep '13) 10 hr Josey 57
Glad to see several people running for Wayne co... 10 hr freight train 4
jolly cone (Mar '15) 16 hr Local 39
i want crazy by Hunter Hayes 22 hr Local 2
How can I get ahold of Donna Hanger Fri Thads Friend 2
cheating Fri guest 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellington Mortgages