First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ashley

Warwick, RI

#22 Nov 19, 2009
Ill admit I started this thread bc she is with my worthless ex bf whom I used to care ab but idc nemore ab him so I hope u enjoy bein with a pot head for the rest of ur life cya
ughh

Chicago, IL

#23 Nov 23, 2009
everyone knew it was you. you are really dumb though because if he wanted you he would be with you. so maybe you should have started this about him and not misty it isnt her fault so leave her alone.
ashley

Waterloo, Canada

#24 Nov 24, 2009
Excuse me I didnt want him..If I wanted him I could have him..duh u ppl need to kno this..seriously I broke up with him..bc he wouldn't change..n I'm old enough now to c that..so I hope she knows what she's geTtin into..
enough already

O Fallon, MO

#25 Nov 24, 2009
she is old enough to know what she is getting onto. so Ashley just let it go. If you really think that you need her to understand that talk to her face to face not behind the keyboard.
ashley

Waterloo, Canada

#26 Nov 27, 2009
Yea well sorry but its not worth having to take a 3 1/2 hr drive to do so..
ashley

Waterloo, Canada

#27 Nov 27, 2009
And I'm not hiding behind a keyboard I'm lettin my name b known..n I am by far not scared of her or none else
Pattytat

Ellington, MO

#28 Nov 27, 2009
Gregor the Damned wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gawd, it's the "looser" poster again. For the last time, it's loser you friggin' moron !
Loser- Opposite of a winner
Looser- fat ass always sittingbehind a keyboard,
so "loose" if she stands up- her guts fall out.
Gregor the dumb
Gregor the Damned

Ellington, MO

#29 Nov 27, 2009
Pattytat wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser- Opposite of a winner
Looser- fat ass always sittingbehind a keyboard,
so "loose" if she stands up- her guts fall out.
Gregor the dumb
Say what ? No speaky da english rattytat ?
haha

Festus, MO

#32 Jan 4, 2010
umm. can you say loose?
mike shipman

Rolla, MO

#33 Jan 5, 2010
wow this site is a crock of sh** if u ppl in ellington have nothing better to do than start sh** maybe u should say what u want to their face o thats right ur all a bunch of pu**ies well not everyone but u now what i mean get a life faggs or just stop hatin on everyone life is too short to be startin sh** all the time i dont really now misty but she is ok in my book and yeah thats my real name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House by tims grocery store? 3 hr smile1020 1
dos rios is disgusting and dirty (Jun '15) 4 hr Liar 19
Caitlynn from Rowden's 4 hr Too funny 8
Williams & McBride 7 hr Larry 17
21 Drive in Now Closed 8 hr xxx 1
Carnival in Van Buren Mo 0527 thru 0530 2016 16 hr Clown 7
ozark orchard (Aug '10) Fri Actual po saying ... 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellington Mortgages