idk

Branson, MO

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Bullies in Ellington High school.. I have a friend who has been bullied by classmates and the only thing the school has done is suspend them for a week or two. I think that is bull crap, the school needs to do more. Suspending them every time they bully someone is not doing any good because they are just going to do it again, and again!
Joker

Ellington, MO

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Tell your friend to stop being such a puss. That'll solve the bully problem.
sum1

Ellington, MO

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Joker you clearly dont have a clue. Bullying is a huge problem in our school system. The svhool does nothing about bullies and as family and friends of these kids simply saying stand up for yourself and telling these bullies to stop is not working. The school needs to to take a more active role in this situation.
Joker

Ellington, MO

#5 Mar 8, 2013
The school isn't going to do anything so the victims need to grow a spine and teach their bullies a lesson. Worked for me.
Observer

Ellington, MO

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Bullies are everywhere. This is a huge problem that needs to be addressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thieving bastards in black river retreat #2 (Sep '10) 12 hr Bob 29
Double O Saloon / bars (Sep '14) 18 hr High class white ... 24
Married? 18 hr Geez 3
Meth Cities 19 hr Druggy 10
Most needed in Piedmont Tue Likeseriously 24
to all piece officers Mon Country Folk 23
Who uses the name Pete Mc Bride on here Dec 11 Dincas 3

Ellington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance