Wondering

Brookfield, CT

#1 Nov 11, 2012
What's the story on this fine @ss little gal?
Wondering

Brookfield, CT

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Well?
Random Girl

Ellington, MO

#3 Nov 12, 2012
really?
Wondering

Brookfield, CT

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Help a guy out
bigasneeded
#5 Nov 18, 2012
she's got a new man who has money and isn't a thieving drug addict like ronnie. and he takes care of her and her kid. jessie actually got new clothes for school
Random Girl

Ellington, MO

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Seriosly? Deanna is a drug addict too. She I hope has someone that will take care of Jesse becasue her stupid butt sure in the hell isnt able to take care of her kids. Im sorry you shouldnt mouth Ronnie if you knew either of them youd know the real story, She has never raised her kids because she was always to busy taking care of herself not her kids.... I know that for a fact!.
deanna

Brookfield, CT

#7 Nov 22, 2012
well if u knew anything which u dont u would know i take care of my kids always but let me keep taking space up in ur head thanks for thinking of me lots of love
Random Girl

Ellington, MO

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Deanna seriously? When did or do you take care of your children? Tiff lives in the city with your sis.Jessy may be with you for the moment. And Dj lives with her gpa who has raised her. Dont try lying like your mother of the year.I really feel for your children because they really could use a caring and loving mama all the time not just when you feel like it.
mother of the year

Wentzville, MO

#9 Dec 1, 2012
yeah, sure you take care of your kids! when was that, while you were in prison or stoned out of your head? good luck getting anyone who knows you to believe that.
none_ya_business

Algona, IA

#10 Oct 29, 2015
mother of the year wrote:
yeah, sure you take care of your kids! when was that, while you were in prison or stoned out of your head? good luck getting anyone who knows you to believe that.
Ever one makes mistakes so you all need to get a life a stop worrying about hers thank you god bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot girl who walks in Piedmont 22 min Cracker 4
Deer Run Lawsuit OVER! 27 min Unknown 13
jess hanger 4 hr Jim hanger 6
thrt 21 hr Your crack pipe 3
special lady are you still out there? Sat Tranny liberals 112
One more time Sat Gram D 70
How do YOU Unregister to Vote (Mar '13) Mar 24 Rick 118

Ellington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance