westside

Ellijay, GA

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Are women more likely to stand by a cheating husband, or husbands more likely to stick by a cheating wife. Years ago women more often than not looked the other way. I wonder if that is the case today? I guess it would also matter if you were younger or older if you stayed in the marriage.
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Columbus, GA

#2 Nov 11, 2012
i tried for months to make marriage work but when he decided to spend our anniversary and Christmas week witj his girlfriend ( and now wife). i said enough and left. i do feel sorry for her. once a cheater always a cheater and i dont think that means just physical but their minds are still cheating
Little R

Ellijay, GA

#3 Nov 11, 2012
From what I can tell, women cheat more than men these days. It's devastating for the family.
I've watched my son suffer through a divorce recently, after his lying,cheating, manipulating, drug addicted wife and he divorced. She married her boyfriend and it's absolute hell to stand by and watch him and his(?) kids suffer.
Shorty

Austell, GA

#5 Nov 12, 2012
I fully believe that if your a couple, you shouldn't be putting yourself into a position that could bring problems.
Like if your not single don't try to live the single life.
And I don't care what they say a male and female can not be friends with out it leading to something more.
And too if your not single, it's inappropriate to discuss personal things with the opposite sex, like say you and your significant other are arguing don't talk to a friend that's the opposite sex about your problems or personal life, that should be reserved for your significant other only.
And there is something wrong with your relationship if you had rather hangout with a friend that is of the opposite sex instead of your significant other.
That's my opinion
And I have seen equal parts of females and males cheating on their spouse, or significant other.
Missy

Ellijay, GA

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Great advice, Shorty! I agree completely.
Shorty

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Missy wrote:
Great advice, Shorty! I agree completely.
Thanks, that's just what me and my spouse try to live by :)
prayer request

Ellijay, GA

#8 Nov 18, 2012
gotta feeling neighbor's finding out he had no idea who he married. pray hard for his safety. she has proved she is capable of anything.
Joe

Ellijay, GA

#9 Nov 18, 2012
prayer request wrote:
gotta feeling neighbor's finding out he had no idea who he married. pray hard for his safety. she has proved she is capable of anything.
Tell him to be careful--Remember Wayne Bobbitt??? Owie!!!!
prayer request

Ellijay, GA

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Joe wrote:
Tell him to be careful--Remember Wayne Bobbitt??? Owie!!!!
it appears you misunderstood. the wife is the one destroying the family.
No Name

Chennai, India

#11 Jan 21, 2013
I have strong sense and incidental proofs that my wife is opening her legs to her colleague. The greatest one was that I found a strip of contraceptives in her closet.( I always use condom)
She is a irresistible beauty and her colleague is an influential personality.
mare

Ellijay, GA

#13 Jan 22, 2013
prayer request wrote:
<quoted text>
it appears you misunderstood. the wife is the one destroying the family.
There seems to be more and more of that. Sorry you're going through that.
so

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2013
No Name wrote:
I have strong sense and incidental proofs that my wife is opening her legs to her colleague. The greatest one was that I found a strip of contraceptives in her closet.( I always use condom)
She is a irresistible beauty and her colleague is an influential personality.

Sounds to me like you and your wife need to have a talk!!! You need to be swingers or leave her!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Pineapple Willy's in Panama City Beach, FL 19 min Rick is a cuck 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Joe Mama 21,699
Will The Chicken Plant Survive? 14 hr Mr Chavez 7
Large black cat (Jun '16) 22 hr insane ramblings 21
Are there any haunted places in Gilmer County? (Sep '11) Sun Bmaw 20
Band Uniforms!!! May 18 Popular Pete 28
Companies that pay 7.25/hour (Oct '13) May 13 ms C 14

Ellijay Jobs

Personal Finance

Ellijay Mortgages