F.B.I. in Ellijay last week

Posted in the Ellijay Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Richard Nobel

Jasper, GA

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Can anyone confirm the rumor that the F.B.I was in Gilmer County last week? If so what where they doing here?
Anabolic

Lockhart, TX

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Yes! Confirmed. They were trout fishing !

Since: Sep 12

Ellijay, GA

#3 Dec 11, 2012
They were snipe hunting too! I think they were using trout for bait!!
alice the goon

Blue Ridge, GA

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Anabolic wrote:
Yes! Confirmed. They were trout fishing !
i love the sarcasm! love it! we all need more humor these days. on a serious note, they have been here for over 2 years now with the appalaician community bank issue.
Boo Bear

Ellijay, GA

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I was told that they(FBI) did make a return visit following up on the Gilmer County Bank case..The noose is tightening and several people are probably having some sleepless nights right now.We'll see just who Adam Teague rolled over on now.
bless me jebus I sin

Dalton, GA

#6 Dec 17, 2012
bank doom woo hooo

Since: Sep 12

Ellijay, GA

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Boo Bear wrote:
I was told that they(FBI) did make a return visit following up on the Gilmer County Bank case..The noose is tightening and several people are probably having some sleepless nights right now.We'll see just who Adam Teague rolled over on now.
Really? He can role over???
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#8 Dec 18, 2012
So, the Febbies were in town. If you happen to see them again give them a "big crapping, Thank You, for me. I had some dealings with them a few years ago, when I was first threatened on a Topix Blog sight. Their response was "Just stay off the internet." Lot of help they were. Hope they have better luck with the bank job. It may take a while for them to figure out how to get the bank door open in order to get in. LMAO!!!! I bet they looked like a gaggle of fraggles in suits and big SUV'S!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! Tell 'em Ga Girl 56 says "Hello"!! LOL!!!!!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#9 Dec 18, 2012
I betcha that post won't stay up long. My never do around here. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#10 Dec 18, 2012
I and my children were threatened again on the Immigration Reform site awhile back by a poster named Rose. If you go there I suggest you stay away from that one. I'm there all the time. I'm not afraid of them anymore. I didn't call law enforcement. Why, nothing ever happens or changes. Some of our local lovlies do the same things all the time. Tell me to get out, go, just leave, we're going to get you. I don't know what to tell you to do if it ever happens to you. Obvously law enforcement won't do anything about it and neither will Topix. Heck even the renters that show up in my community and some of my treasured neighbors that I've know for 14 years have done it. Little people with no lives is all I call them. If it happens to you, and it could happen to anybody, there's no solution in calling any law enforcement agency. Just try and ignore it and pray alot and be careful walking across parking lots. That's what I do.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#11 Dec 18, 2012
Let me warn you about this too. There are local female law enforcements involved. They can stalk ya' like panthers, so good luck with that!! LMAO!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#12 Dec 18, 2012
I forgot about some of the female dispatchers. They might just dress some kid up in a uniform that's way too big for him, no, badge or anything, clothes too big. I complained about a dog in the hood that was attacking my dog when we walked & continued to come in my yard. That's who they might send you. All I can tell ya', is ask the Sheriff why their still working for the county getting paid by your tax dollars. I sure don't know. I told the Animal control officer about it. Nada!!!! All I can say is "Good Luck"
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#13 Dec 18, 2012
All this same stuff happens down here too. They love to show me their license plates with 8's whick stands for hate, in them. They send you old and young men in the places where you shop, or go to the Dr., dentist, gyn. I guess they want me to take 'em in or pay them for sex or something. If you're a seperated female, telling them you are married and on good terms with you husband doesn't mean a thing. They just keep sending them no matter what. Some so old they can't walk and close their mouths at the same time. I told ya' they're great stalkers!! You'll get lots of hang up calls too. Hang up like first letter of each word HU, again "hate you". LMAO GOOD LUCK!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Before I go, I do have some good advice that someone gave me one time, "Stay of the internet". LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
So, the Febbies were in town. If you happen to see them again give them a "big crapping, Thank You, for me. I had some dealings with them a few years ago, when I was first threatened on a Topix Blog sight. Their response was "Just stay off the internet." Lot of help they were. Hope they have better luck with the bank job. It may take a while for them to figure out how to get the bank door open in order to get in. LMAO!!!! I bet they looked like a gaggle of fraggles in suits and big SUV'S!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! Tell 'em Ga Girl 56 says "Hello"!! LOL!!!!!!!!
Somebody judged this "spam". They must still be in town!!! LMAO. I love you guys. You just made a mistake. A really BIG ONE!!!!!!!! LMAO
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#16 Dec 18, 2012
I must run for now. Everyone have a Joyous and Very Merry Christmas!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Oh, just one more little thing. Before you send your pathetic old men or young would you please bathe them and wash their hair. Some have been stinky!!! Thanking you in advance - Sincerely Ga Girl 56!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#18 Dec 18, 2012
For those men that say "Come here baby, well you have two feet you come to me. I'm limping for heavens sake. Besides I don't do anything a man "tells" me to do. Find another approach. THAT one will get you kicked in the crotch. Thanking you in advance!!! Ga Girl 56
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#19 Dec 18, 2012
For the "basement door knockers" after dark. You are on posted property of a woman that lives alone. THAT could just get you shot. My husband says "better them than you, cause you don't know what someone that stupid might do". Just trying to help ya' out.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#20 Dec 18, 2012
Since I'm on a role - to my neighbors down the road with that little white yappy dog, I left some of my dog's poo in the road for it. My huband says he likes to eat it. It should be nice and crunchy by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Bayonne nj 21,304
Sure Could Use Some Global Warming 2 hr Tolerman 3
Rh Negative is a very Holy Bloodline (Sep '11) 4 hr Hardtone 39
Star Wars: The Last Jedi - THE WORST MOVIE EVER... 9 hr The Following 3
Hwy 92 speeding tickets 20 hr Numa Free 4
Estes Heat and Air 21 hr Bad 5
News What makes some parents fall for anti-vaccine m... Fri Sharon Taint 8

Ellijay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellijay Mortgages