Vice pres debate
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
East Town

Toccoa, GA

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Im not getting into the mudslinging, But I want to say I am so embarrassed for the rupublican party afte watching tonights debate, Im guessing that they threw that kid in the briar patch to use up minutes. Anyone that wants to argue he did well against Biden wont get a rise outta me because you cant talk sense to anyone that would call what I saw a republican victory.
Westside

Ellijay, GA

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Yes He did very well tonight.

“Airhead”

Since: Jan 11

I'm finished with commas!

#3 Oct 11, 2012
While I think the show was a draw, this debate will forever haunt Biden.

Laughing, smirking, scoffing and making faces is all anyone will talk about, tomorrow. And the next day.
And the next.

Ryan will be remembered for keeping his cool, with all those theatrics.

Laughing during conversations about national security, abortion, nuclear bombs, Libya, dead ambassador and soldiers, etc... will not go over well.

I wished Ryan had given more muscle, but I'm rethinking that. He had cool under pressure.
MJL

Akron, OH

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Being rude and trying to dominate is not winning. Biden has no idea of what he is talking about. He made a comment that said most small business owners don't make over 250,000 dollars and that is wrong. Just like Ryan was saying, my Father claims all the money that the company makes on his personal income taxes. A high percentage of small businesses are s-corps. So, my Father is going to get massively taxed and what does that mean? It means that we will do more lay offs. We laid off half of our company because those jerks were worried about their health care plan and now they say the are concerned?
They need to get out. In the words of Donald Trump, "Your fired!".
MJL

Akron, OH

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Just to be clear, Biden is right in that my father does not make more than 250,000 but he claims more than what he make because he is an s-corp. In short he claims all income the company makes on his taxes. This is in the millions and he is not a rich person but will get taxed very high if this stupidity continues.
MJL

Akron, OH

#6 Oct 11, 2012
correction, the company is a sub s corp.
Skippy

Ellijay, GA

#7 Oct 12, 2012
East Town wrote:
Im not getting into the mudslinging, But I want to say I am so embarrassed for the rupublican party afte watching tonights debate, Im guessing that they threw that kid in the briar patch to use up minutes. Anyone that wants to argue he did well against Biden wont get a rise outta me because you cant talk sense to anyone that would call what I saw a republican victory.
You're a heavy drinker aren't you East Town.....
Hmm

Ellijay, GA

#8 Oct 12, 2012
EgoBrain wrote:
Laughing, smirking, scoffing and making faces is all anyone will talk about, tomorrow. And the next day.
And the next.
Laughing during conversations about national security, abortion, nuclear bombs, Libya, dead ambassador and soldiers, etc... will not go over well.
I wished Ryan had given more muscle, but I'm rethinking that. He had cool under pressure.
Biden looked like Jerry Sandusky laughing and smirking.
Boss Hogg

Ellijay, GA

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it is hard to not laugh at Voo-Doo math.
Joe

Ellijay, GA

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!!!! He really boosted o bummer last nighthahahah and to think people will actually vote for bummer and biden?
East Town

Toccoa, GA

#11 Oct 12, 2012
That ryan kid was shockingly clueless. Biden couldnt help but laugh at that big eared bastard.
Skippy

Ellijay, GA

#12 Oct 12, 2012
East Town wrote:
That ryan kid was shockingly clueless. Biden couldnt help but laugh at that big eared bastard.
As if you are someone to call somebody else clueless....:)
Boo Bear

Ellijay, GA

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Folks, Biden is a moron.but the scary thing about him is the he is only one breath or one bullet away from being President of the US.WOW!
Boss Hogg

Ellijay, GA

#14 Oct 12, 2012
Boo Bear wrote:
Folks, Biden is a moron.but the scary thing about him is the he is only one breath or one bullet away from being President of the US.WOW!
That is how presidents avoid being assasinated...they pick someone worse than themself so that no one will kill the pres because they know the vp will be even worse.
East Town

Cornelia, GA

#15 Oct 14, 2012
EgoBrain wrote:
And the next.
Oh well, Pres Clinton and Bruce Springsteen are backing Obama, Thats always a good thing.

Since: Sep 12

Ellijay, GA

#16 Oct 14, 2012
East Town wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well, Pres Clinton and Bruce Springsteen are backing Obama, Thats always a good thing.
??????

Since: Jul 08

Ellijay, GA

#17 Oct 14, 2012
East Town wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well, Pres Clinton and Bruce Springsteen are backing Obama, Thats always a good thing.
President Clinton just might not be so vocal now that Biden and the Big O threw Hillary under the bus ... We'll see how many more appearances Willy makes for him now.

Since: Aug 12

Ellijay

#18 Oct 14, 2012
East Town wrote:
ok, I've been trying to stay out of this, BUT.....East Town, you have to admit that it is exceptionally funny (and more than a little ironic) hearing an Obama supporter referring to ANYONE as "big eared".
:)

Since: Sep 12

Ellijay, GA

#19 Oct 14, 2012
Charlie Paris wrote:
<quoted text>ok, I've been trying to stay out of this, BUT.....East Town, you have to admit that it is exceptionally funny (and more than a little ironic) hearing an Obama supporter referring to ANYONE as "big eared".
:)
LMAO!!!!!!

“Airhead”

Since: Jan 11

I'm finished with commas!

#20 Oct 14, 2012
Ears? I can't see anything beyond those baby blue eyes.

~~~

Pro, it's a train wreck isn't it? You don't mess with the Clintons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
georgia used car dealer license delay in status 1 hr Charles 2
I just moved to Atlanta and took a cruise throu... (Jun '12) 1 hr mkratz 22
Our men & women in blue 3 hr Go Blue Forever 21
Clinton is Satin! 10 hr Lol 12
Where to eat in Ellijay (Nov '12) Jul 21 kobinator1 24
New Park and Rec Director (Feb '15) Jul 21 Mr Punchy 70
Gilmer High Bobcat Football Jul 20 Do What 6

Ellijay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance