Comments
7,101 - 7,120 of 10,731 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Worthy news

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7228
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Three words wrote:
<quoted text>
Fun. Don't think there's much they don't do on our dollar.
Cut the budget.
No spam needed. Get your head out of the sand.
Cut the budget.
Worthy news

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7229
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
So you keep harping where would you cut. What do you think is wasteful spending. What do you envision CRR's future to look like.
What is it you don't want to pay for.
I would cut most of PS. I'm not happy with dog bark checks, jump my car, etc. Fluff.

I envision CRRA to be run like a business. And that means cutting and not spending. Real world.
Worthy news

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7230
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
So you keep harping where would you cut. What do you think is wasteful spending. What do you envision CRR's future to look like.
What is it you don't want to pay for.
I look for David Durgin to do his job.
Kathleen Ashbey

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7231
Nov 25, 2012
 
HDTV for sale. I live in CRR. My renters left it behind when they moved to Oregon for me to sell it for them.

Sony Grand WEGA KDS-60A2000 60-Inch SXRD 1080p Rear Projection HDTV (Pictures attached)

Original price --$3,000 ASKING $500

There is the usual wear and tear. There is a scratch about half the size of a pencil eraser on the front upper left (see picture).

http://store.sony.com/p/KDS-60A2000/en/p/KDS6...

http://www.docs.sony.com/release/KDS50A2000.p...

Amazon --$590 http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Grand-KDS-60A2000-...
Worthy news

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7232
Nov 25, 2012
 
Worthy news wrote:
<quoted text>
I look for David Durgin to do his job.
LOL. He hasn't done his job for the past years, why should We expect different?

Since: Sep 12

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7233
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Well, it didn't take long for that three letter word person to dig his way out of the turkey, now did it!!
Amused

Social Circle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7234
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Worthy news wrote:
<quoted text>
I would cut most of PS. I'm not happy with dog bark checks, jump my car, etc. Fluff.
I envision CRRA to be run like a business. And that means cutting and not spending. Real world.
No road maintenance. Cut pool hours or maybe close pool 3. Cut benefits of employees to virtually nothing. Keep dust control a memory. PS only for gates. If we have a bad winter and people are stranded not your problem so no assistance available. Uniforms are a thing of the past because professionalism can be achieved by any employee on minimum wage.
No worries about happy employees giving 150%. If they don't like slave labor wages and conditions there are plenty who will work cheap.
You don't mind barking dogs, how about 5-6 fido's underneath your Windows at 3AM.
Just curious.
Worthy news

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7235
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
No road maintenance. Cut pool hours or maybe close pool 3. Cut benefits of employees to virtually nothing. Keep dust control a memory. PS only for gates. If we have a bad winter and people are stranded not your problem so no assistance available. Uniforms are a thing of the past because professionalism can be achieved by any employee on minimum wage.
No worries about happy employees giving 150%. If they don't like slave labor wages and conditions there are plenty who will work cheap.
You don't mind barking dogs, how about 5-6 fido's underneath your Windows at 3AM.
Just curious.
Business sense Amused. What the hell is PS going to do about barking dogs? Chain them and put them in a cage? Ridiculous. Gilmer County animal control. As far as a storm and being stranded, not my problem. If I get stuck, I walk. Gates only. Call Triple A.
Worthy news

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7236
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
No road maintenance. Cut pool hours or maybe close pool 3. Cut benefits of employees to virtually nothing. Keep dust control a memory. PS only for gates. If we have a bad winter and people are stranded not your problem so no assistance available. Uniforms are a thing of the past because professionalism can be achieved by any employee on minimum wage.
No worries about happy employees giving 150%. If they don't like slave labor wages and conditions there are plenty who will work cheap.
You don't mind barking dogs, how about 5-6 fido's underneath your Windows at 3AM.
Just curious.
You crack me up. Our dues going towards complaints of dogs barking and PS actually doing something? Really?
Please..... Are all the barking dogs in the poa office now?
Show me where the barking dogs are right now.

Pathetic.

Since: Sep 12

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7237
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Three words, Worthy news. You're not fooling anyone, take off your mask, your time is up!!
worthy news

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7238
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Comin in Fast wrote:
Three words, Worthy news. You're not fooling anyone, take off your mask, your time is up!!
I'm not fooling anyone. Just the facts jack.

Since: Sep 12

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7239
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

worthy news wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not fooling anyone. Just the facts jack.
No, you aren't fooling anyone, just yourself. And my name isn't Jack!!
worthy news

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7240
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Comin in Fast wrote:
<quoted text>No, you aren't fooling anyone, just yourself. And my name isn't Jack!!
We shall see........ Comin in Fast. Times are a changing.

Have you been to the last few BOD meetings? Chatter going on.........

Still waiting for the November newsletter which is supposed to feature the Villas! Oh boy.......... Just remember, we are all paying for the renovations. Isn't that special?
Amused

Social Circle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7241
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Worthy news wrote:
<quoted text>
Business sense Amused. What the hell is PS going to do about barking dogs? Chain them and put them in a cage? Ridiculous. Gilmer County animal control. As far as a storm and being stranded, not my problem. If I get stuck, I walk. Gates only. Call Triple A.
Did you not realize this is a community? Your dues are to maintain the neighborhood. I know you are not my neighbor but I am sorry for those who are. How about the owner who is physically challenged? In your world the person is shit out of luck. You are self centered and not worth two cents.
Worthy news

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7242
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not realize this is a community? Your dues are to maintain the neighborhood. I know you are not my neighbor but I am sorry for those who are. How about the owner who is physically challenged? In your world the person is shit out of luck. You are self centered and not worth two cents.
My dues are to maintain roads, amenities and gates. We are not a hospital or johnny on the spot service person. Read the by-laws.
Down and Out in CRR

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7243
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Amused wrote:
How about the owner who is physically challenged? In your world the person is shit out of luck. You are self centered and not worth two cents.
This is the sort of friendliness that has made CRR so undesirable.
Worthy news

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7244
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not realize this is a community? Your dues are to maintain the neighborhood. I know you are not my neighbor but I am sorry for those who are. How about the owner who is physically challenged? In your world the person is shit out of luck. You are self centered and not worth two cents.
I'll be happy to send you names of assisted living homes.
Amused

Social Circle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7245
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Worthy news wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be happy to send you names of assisted living homes.
Pathetic.
Amused

Social Circle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7246
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Down and Out in CRR wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the sort of friendliness that has made CRR so undesirable.
Seems the unfriendly one is not me.I am concerned about my neighbors and the community where as the referenced author is apparently self absorbed.
Just making an observation.
I wonder why they bought in a community such as CRR.
Personally hoping that poster finds another community to inflict self serving ideals on. Sooner the better.

Since: Sep 12

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7247
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems the unfriendly one is not me.I am concerned about my neighbors and the community where as the referenced author is apparently self absorbed.
Just making an observation.
I wonder why they bought in a community such as CRR.
Personally hoping that poster finds another community to inflict self serving ideals on. Sooner the better.
Amused, sooner or later you'll understand, we are surrounded by idiots. There are plenty of good people here in Coosawattee, but the ones you are dealing with are not them!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Ellijay Forum right now

Search the Ellijay Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 59 min jeb stuart 50,074
Do you approve of David Ralston as State Repres... 3 hr Bruno 6
Southside Auto Parts 8 hr mechanic 8
Sheriffs Office 15 hr Tracey 12
SACS investigates Gilmer BOE 16 hr Melvin 141
probation office Tue Pappy 5
Debbie Dooodely Mon Karl 8
•••
•••

Ellijay News Video

•••
Ellijay Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ellijay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ellijay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ellijay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ellijay
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••