Coosawattee River Resort Ripping Off ...
Three words

Suwanee, GA

#7207 Nov 19, 2012
Esther wrote:
So Three Words how would you treat your neighbors and friends who work for CRR?
You are already going to be able to save 628/yr+ because you can replat.
This is not a third world community. Put your money back into the neighborhood.
What money? I have none left. Cut the budget.
Down and Out in CRR

Ellijay, GA

#7208 Nov 19, 2012
Esther wrote:
This is not a third world community.
Have you looked around?

Since: Sep 12

Ellijay, GA

#7209 Nov 20, 2012
AmazinglyNotGrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, Michele R. again. The woman who screams 'cut the budget' and has a VACATION home AND a lot? Poor, poor woman-such an impoverished victim.
Cut this, cut that, to the point of no return to save herself a buck or two. No doubt she'll vote "NO" on the by-law change, such a self-serving woman would do no less. Then she'll still *itch.
The funniest thing is she admidded at a recent board meeting her "business" whatever it is isn't doing well. Ya think????? Boss has vacation home employees get shit-no insurance, no vacation, no bonus, no nothing. Use your own vehicles, get screwed over and over and over. Company cell phones? Absolutely NOT. Uniforms? Hell no! Sick time off? sure-no pay. And she wonders why her business isn't doing well. Perhaps her employees treat her the way she treats them. So well deserved.
Cut the budget? To bad we can't cut you out of CRR period. Some of the biggest B&G's have sold or been foreclosed on. Can only hope you'll be next, poor poor pitiful M.R.
Hey, AmazinglyNotGrac e, You need to jump back in here, Three Words is back at it!!
Three words

Suwanee, GA

#7210 Nov 20, 2012
Comin in Fast wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, AmazinglyNotGrac e, You need to jump back in here, Three Words is back at it!!
I'm not Michelle, whoever that is....
Amazingly Not Grac e

Birmingham, AL

#7211 Nov 20, 2012
Three words wrote:
<quoted text>
What money? I have none left. Cut the budget.
Might a suggestion to sell and get out sooner rather than later be in order?

Personally, many of my neighbors and friends enjoy the pools in the summer, the rec center in the winter, the parks, the 4th of July picnic, the reasonably maintained roads, the public safety department staying on call 48-72 hours nonstop in bad weather to assist prop owners. They like a human at the gates and they love the mountains.

at $52/month this place is a bargain. Can it be better-it sure can. More people can pay their dues and more people like Three Words can look for another place to call home, or a getaway, or a weekend home, or an investment property. If more prop owners would pay, think what that additional money in our dues could go for.

I want CRR to be a desired place to live and to work. Not Bangladesh. So, if you aren't Michele, you should get to know her. She could care less about anyone other than herself and you two would have much in common.
Three words

Suwanee, GA

#7212 Nov 20, 2012
Amazingly Not Grac e wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, many of my neighbors and friends enjoy the pools in the summer, the rec center in the winter, the parks, the 4th of July picnic, the reasonably maintained roads, the public safety department staying on call 48-72 hours nonstop in bad weather to assist prop owners. They like a human at the gates and they love the mountains.
at $52/month this place is a bargain. Can it be better-it sure can. More people can pay their dues and more people like Three Words can look for another place to call home, or a getaway, or a weekend home, or an investment property. If more prop owners would pay, think what that additional money in our dues could go for.
I want CRR to be a desired place to live and to work. Not Bangladesh. So, if you aren't Michele, you should get to know her. She could care less about anyone other than herself and you two would have much in common.
You are living in a cocoon when it comes to finances. Yes, PS should man all gates. That's it. I love it here and will even more when they cut the budget.
Down and Out in CRR

Ellijay, GA

#7213 Nov 20, 2012

Not Bangladesh. So, if you aren't Michele, you should get to know her. She could care less about anyone other than herself and you two would have much in common.
This is the sort of nasty infighting and animosity that has ruined CRR. All the swimming pools in the world can't make up for a community of hostile neighbors.

Ellijay, GA

#7214 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
I thank God that there are more people like you living CCR. Your post is well written, and it would be much nicer if everyone paid their dues. Sure we have problems but so does most of this country.

Three words and Down & Out would never be happy anywhere. They would find fault in everything. They both wallow in self pity and blame everything on someone else. I think the B&G group is dwindling and soon they may be history.

And Down & out, your world is down and out, stop trying to pull everyone down to your level!!
Start doing and stop crying for Gods sake!!

And Three words, I donít think this poster is living in a cocoon, you should pull your finger out of your rear so your brain can get some oxygen!!

Ellijay, GA

#7215 Nov 20, 2012
Down and Out in CRR wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt going to bring it up but seeing as you did, a lot of weekend drunkards have moved here and they make life unpleasant too.
My God, you're such a fool..
Down and Out in CRR

Ellijay, GA

#7216 Nov 20, 2012
Violence, insults and name-calling won't improve property values or enhance the quality of life or reduce costs. Our community just keeps getting worse and worse as the quality of the people deteriorates.

Ellijay, GA

#7217 Nov 20, 2012
Violence, insults and name-calling won't improve property values or enhance the quality of life or reduce costs. Our community just keeps getting worse and worse as the quality of the people deteriorates.
I feel sorry for you, I truly do. You seem to be trying to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. Your life has been misdirected with doubt and self pity. You need help and I hope you seek it. Of all the postís that have been written on this forum, yours have been the most negative. I do hope you have a nice Thanksgiving, with your friends and family, and you enjoy the coming holidays. Take a drive through Coosawattee, I think you might enjoy all the festive decorations, Iím hoping they will pick up your spirits. God bless..
Down and Out in CRR

Ellijay, GA

#7219 Nov 21, 2012
In the past few years CRR has become home to a new breed of nasty deceitful old men who gossip about people they dont even know. Decorations replatting and repaving cant fix the rudeness of the intruders. Their meanness makes life unpleasant for everyone. Yes I am negative. This used to be a great place to live. Everyone that I know wishes they could sell and get out of here.
RT- emc

Tucker, GA

#7220 Nov 21, 2012
In the past few years CRR has become home to a new breed of nasty deceitful old men who gossip about people they dont even know. Decorations replatting and repaving cant fix the rudeness of the intruders. Their meanness makes life unpleasant for everyone. Yes I am negative. This used to be a great place to live. Everyone that I know wishes they could sell and get out of here.
The place needs someone to tell the idots that $628 per year for dues is cheap . All of this negative BS hurts values, rentals, and the way if life in CRRA.
Jane Sea

Tucker, GA

#7221 Nov 21, 2012
RT- emc wrote:
<quoted text>
The place needs someone to tell the idots that $628 per year for dues is cheap . All of this negative BS hurts values, rentals, and the way if life in CRRA.
You can't fix stupid.
Worthy news

Ellijay, GA

#7222 Nov 21, 2012
Oh my gosh. Just read Oct newsletter with services of public safety. Wonder if they will come change my light bulb? The kitchen light went out yesterday.

Ellijay, GA

#7223 Nov 22, 2012
I'd like to wish everyone in Coosawattee, East Ellijay and Ellijay, A Happy Thanksgiving!!
Another Voice

Eastaboga, AL

#7224 Nov 22, 2012
Worthy news wrote:
Oh my gosh. Just read Oct newsletter with services of public safety. Wonder if they will come change my light bulb? The kitchen light went out yesterday.
Probably not. They probably won't show for a turkey crisis so hope your bird is perfect.
Happy turkey day
worthy news

Ellijay, GA

#7225 Nov 23, 2012
Another Voice wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not. They probably won't show for a turkey crisis so hope your bird is perfect.
Happy turkey day
It was thanks. Didn't need public safety.
Three words

Suwanee, GA

#7226 Nov 25, 2012
worthy news wrote:
<quoted text>
It was thanks. Didn't need public safety.
Fun. Don't think there's much they don't do on our dollar.
Cut the budget.
Amused

Oxford, GA

#7227 Nov 25, 2012
Three words wrote:
<quoted text>
Fun. Don't think there's much they don't do on our dollar.
Cut the budget.
So you keep harping where would you cut. What do you think is wasteful spending. What do you envision CRR's future to look like.
What is it you don't want to pay for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) 5 hr Navneel 37
News Artist designs 'border wall' in midtown Atlanta 6 hr Boom 4
wacotesas 8 hr Tolerman 9
Do White Men Get Turned on , Watching Black M... (Jan '12) 11 hr Cuckhubby 303
New Cinema Complex in East Ellijay (Nov '09) Fri Girl22 21
Big Creek Murder Fri Deplorable 1
Gilmer BOE budget... Jul 19 BeAnExampleWithMoney 47

Ellijay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance