Coosawattee River Resort Ripping Off ...
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

United States

#5949 Sep 7, 2012
Better than That wrote:
<quoted text>So you too recognize that there is no productivity from here? I may be missing something but this appears to be nothing but a gossip site with unfounded accusations and claims of grandeur being generated by grown adults acting like spoiled children.
excuse me but have you ever tried to bring an issue to the bod? i have and it has been ignored. this is the best place to vent and the bod knows this site. at least here we can voice our opinions and not be looked down on as we are at the bod meetings or even the town home meetings. we as owners have a right to say but the reps dont care and here, we at least have a voice and again the bod does see this. more and more people are getting involved eith our community because of the views on this site. this is our home for those that chose crr like i did and i wasnt stupid as i owned in here once before in 95, but i thought that things had changed for the better in 12 years and sadlt it has not but i am smarter than i wad 12 years ago and more vocal
Better than That

United States

#5950 Sep 7, 2012
I just don't think people understand the perception of CRR that is given when they talk like they do...not to mention portraying us as mountain hicks. Is CRR perfect? Probably not. Can't make everyone happy all the time. Is CRR an amazing place with great people? Absolutely. We do need more folks involved. We also need to let everyone know what a great place CRR is. Nothing kills growth like boards like these.....
Better than That

United States

#5952 Sep 7, 2012
Crazy Cat Lady 15000 wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me but have you ever tried to bring an issue to the bod? i have and it has been ignored. this is the best place to vent and the bod knows this site. at least here we can voice our opinions and not be looked down on as we are at the bod meetings or even the town home meetings. we as owners have a right to say but the reps dont care and here, we at least have a voice and again the bod does see this. more and more people are getting involved eith our community because of the views on this site. this is our home for those that chose crr like i did and i wasnt stupid as i owned in here once before in 95, but i thought that things had changed for the better in 12 years and sadlt it has not but i am smarter than i wad 12 years ago and more vocal
I can understand why the way you communicate.'Vocal' obviously hasn't worked either. Maybe it just makes you feel better?
Who Cares

Sylacauga, AL

#5953 Sep 7, 2012
I Care wrote:
<quoted text>
What was posted were links from a Gilmer County website and are public records. I'm not sure you are correct. It might be grounds for a civil lawsuit though.
The act of posting pics of peoples houses is despicable and clearly designed to intimidate, something the powers within CRRA are good at since they've had s much practice.
Both camps need it knock it off before it gets out of control whether it's illegal or not. If you follow The Golden Rule, you don't have to worry about violating most laws.
Please read the Gilmer County Tax Accessors website where there were taken from......civil and criminal
Pappy

Ellijay, GA

#5954 Sep 7, 2012
Crazy Cat Lady 15000 wrote:
<quoted text>
pappy i just went to coosa neighbor and didnt see this statement OR is this on the crr website. its in another window so i can check
R U kidding? That was a spoof of what is on the CRRA website, nothing more.
finaccial advisor

Ellijay, GA

#5955 Sep 7, 2012
Dear potential investors in Coosawattee,

Are you all crazy? If so, we like suckers and will be more than glad to take your money.

Sincerely,
The people who live here
Love to laugh

United States

#5956 Sep 7, 2012
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>
In my humble opinion, David deserves much more than his measley 100K a year. He deserves every bonus or incentive he receives!!
I disagree with you IMHO. You can then pay my extra dues when tiered is voted in. They need to get rid of the flagrant extravagances. Ok how many company cars? This is just one issue. And, they want to raise my dues? Heard at several BOD meetings, and verified by David, employees only pay only 10% of medical coverage. I'll bet all who read this pays at least 30% if not more. Come on. Let's get real here. David doesn't deserve extras. I get angry when I hear about cars, minimal medical cost to employees, other perks and they want to raise our dues. The BOD need to start looking to trim the fat. When that time comes, a bonus is in order. You don't automatically hand out a bonus. A bonus is for a job well done. Haven't seen that for a while. We can all agree to disagree, but don't ask me for more money when they, the BOD and David don't do their job looking for ways to trim. Haven't seen any signs of this happening. Times are tough, at least this what I have heard. I want a job here with a company car.
Kibler

United States

#5957 Sep 7, 2012
Raymond resigned from the Finance Committee because he was taking on a new job at Equifag with a LOT of travel.

A Board member needs to have time to go to Committee meetings that often occur during the week.

Why is he running for Board?

Just to get rid of roofcaps and full time owners?
Better than That

United States

#5958 Sep 7, 2012
finaccial advisor wrote:
Dear potential investors in Coosawattee,
Are you all crazy? If so, we like suckers and will be more than glad to take your money.
Sincerely,
The people who live here
Example: mountain hick. Just as I said.
KARMA_IS_ME

Sylacauga, AL

#5959 Sep 7, 2012
KMART wrote:
<quoted text>
What an incredibly stupid response and so typical of the first street ladies, who look down on people of lesser means but since you want to be stereotypical.
I would prefer a board member that is a proven military leader with a great track record in business management who will look out for everyone over a Cuban-American gay guy who can not even construct a professional looking, 1-page document, who will only represent the few and who looks down on people. This is not about who has more money you arrogant idiot!
Wanna dish out some more?
First of all, who are you to judge anyone. In case you didn't know, KMART is cheap, not frugal or inexpensive, just plan cheap. I don't like being placed as a "typical of the first street ladies" because you don't know me and I for one don't wish to know you. I don't look down of lesser means because I am the one of lesser means who just happen to buy on First Street. Be careful who you piss off buddy and I am not going to be professional about it. Proven Military Leaders with a resume like that is like buying a house for the paint on the outside; we only see the print; who is the real person; proven military leaders have been tyrants too you know. So why did you address address one candidate ad a military leader but chose too identify the other candidate as a "Cuban-American gay guy" does he not work that he could have been called an by his profession like you afforded the other candidate.. You, Mr. KMART, are the arrogant idiot. How do we know the Military Man is not bi and what would it matter if he was..
Love to laugh

United States

#5960 Sep 7, 2012
Better than That wrote:
I just don't think people understand the perception of CRR that is given when they talk like they do...not to mention portraying us as mountain hicks. Is CRR perfect? Probably not. Can't make everyone happy all the time. Is CRR an amazing place with great people? Absolutely. We do need more folks involved. We also need to let everyone know what a great place CRR is. Nothing kills growth like boards like these.....
CRRA is a great place. I Love living here. Until David and BOD start trimming, We will continue to moan and groan. Again, don't ask me for more money until you look for ways to trim. Haven't seen it yet. Next BOD Meeting is Saturday. That should be entertaining. Voting in board members. Need some newbies.
EMCPTR

United States

#5961 Sep 7, 2012
Both Rick and Raymond could bring much talent to the board.

Sadly this site is CRR's worst enemy. Bitch and smear and create suspicion of whatever you choose. Makes us look so good to potential buyers. Crazy! You had the BG group, what happened?

What happened to Gator Mom? Someone said they read in the paper she's losing her home.
Sad commentary. There but for the grace of God goes any of us.
Batman

United States

#5962 Sep 7, 2012
Riddle me this Joker-you contend that Raymond is only interested in blocking the roofcaps, anyone who attended last month's board meeting heard Alverson state "the primary reason I'm on the board is roofcaps".
Kibler wrote:
Raymond resigned from the Finance Committee because he was taking on a new job at Equifag with a LOT of travel.
A Board member needs to have time to go to Committee meetings that often occur during the week.
Why is he running for Board?
Just to get rid of roofcaps and full time owners?
Love to laugh

United States

#5964 Sep 7, 2012
Kibler wrote:
Raymond resigned from the Finance Committee because he was taking on a new job at Equifag with a LOT of travel.
A Board member needs to have time to go to Committee meetings that often occur during the week.
Why is he running for Board?
Just to get rid of roofcaps and full time owners?
Being on a committee is not a requirement to be on BOD.
wants to know

Ellijay, GA

#5965 Sep 7, 2012
Better than That wrote:
<quoted text>Clear and concise. Thank you. I don't think these issues indicate financial ruin, rather than funds being obligated to areas not of your interest. But quality reply. Keep in mind that the association must maintain structure and appearance even if all 18 board members were against it. Just imagine the howls of foul play if every Villa was allowed to become run down and uninhabitable? Also keep in mind that your peers (board members) shut down and ignore individual needs when they have to endure the constant verbal berating by those only lobbying for their own cause.Now, back to anyone that would like to answer question 1: What accomplishments have come from the five year lifespan of this thread? Or should everyone just carry on the thread of ignorance and say "ignore them. Their opinion isn't the same as mine".
If we keep spending money and not taking enough in can the homeowners continue to keep paying if dues were raised 20 over the next 4 years dues would be more than doubled alot of the homeowners are on fixed incomes will they be able to continue paying.if FT wins their lawsuit or if CRR settles revenue will be decreased for future revenues. I would think that our board would decrease spending until we know how much money CRR has. we have not had a financial report since May if I ran a business how long could I stay in business if I didn't know what my income was versus my expenditures.
Hermans Mama

Ellijay, GA

#5966 Sep 7, 2012
Better than That wrote:
(Sigh) So let's try it again. Can someone give me the run down on the accomplishments of this web board? I think my posts got lost amidst the sarcasm and bafoonery on here. Although I realize posting insulting and private pictures is of the utmost importance.
Why do you keep asking this question? This is not an official website. It has no purpose and accomplishes nothing. It is just fun and amusement for those of us that want to participate. Sometimes we learn a lot of stuff that we can't find out anywhere else and sometimes we just bitch and gripe and complain, kind of like writing a letter to Dear Abby.

So there is no reason for you to read all of this. Leave us alone, we are all quite content to communicate without you and we certainly don't have to justify to you whether or not this thread provides any benefit.
EMCPTR

United States

#5967 Sep 7, 2012
Love to laugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Being on a committee is not a requirement to be on BOD.
True. Going above and beyond the call of duty is not required when you work for $$. Of course, don't expect the evaluation and pay raise your co-worker gets for being flexible, cooperative in a crisis, and able to be a team member.
Sounds like what you want is someone to be a voice solely for your agenda irregardless of what is best for CRR.
Sorry if anyone thought my asking about GM was inappropriate. It was in the local paper I heard. It is not good to see anyone lose their home. Her voice has been missed.
Better than That

United States

#5968 Sep 7, 2012
Hermans Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep asking this question? This is not an official website. It has no purpose and accomplishes nothing. It is just fun and amusement for those of us that want to participate. Sometimes we learn a lot of stuff that we can't find out anywhere else and sometimes we just bitch and gripe and complain, kind of like writing a letter to Dear Abby.
So there is no reason for you to read all of this. Leave us alone, we are all quite content to communicate without you and we certainly don't have to justify to you whether or not this thread provides any benefit.
Thank you. You have finally said what I wanted you to. This site is uselesss. I want all outsiders to realize that you really don't make sense and have no value. But don't worry....I'm not going away. I will always be here to remind you that you represent a continuous level of mediocrity.
Honestly

Eastaboga, AL

#5969 Sep 7, 2012
My parents taught me that hard work, desire, and dreams could take you anywhere. Whose business is it what Richard and Rayjond have. It is their desire to better this community that counts. Gay , straight, military has nothing to do with ability. Likewise, neither does perceived wealth. Richard and Raymond do not boast about what they have. Just a thought, if rick young has a lot of management experience, then why is he living in a camper?4287
KMART wrote:
<quoted text>
What an incredibly stupid response and so typical of the first street ladies, who look down on people of lesser means but since you want to be stereotypical.
I would prefer a board member that is a proven military leader with a great track record in business management who will look out for everyone over a Cuban-American gay guy who can not even construct a professional looking, 1-page document, who will only represent the few and who looks down on people. This is not about who has more money you arrogant idiot!
Wanna dish out some more?
Better than That

United States

#5970 Sep 7, 2012
Hermans Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep asking this question? This is not an official website. It has no purpose and accomplishes nothing. It is just fun and amusement for those of us that want to participate. Sometimes we learn a lot of stuff that we can't find out anywhere else and sometimes we just bitch and gripe and complain, kind of like writing a letter to Dear Abby.
So there is no reason for you to read all of this. Leave us alone, we are all quite content to communicate without you and we certainly don't have to justify to you whether or not this thread provides any benefit.
then you should really find a meaning in your life. Sorry for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I seek info on SunRa SunKeen, who hijacked my F... 4 hr toor_lol 4
Paddock Probably A Former Cop... 12 hr ThomasA 134
Voting For Keisha Lance Bottoms? Tue Charles 1
Katrell Nash: Horrible Attorney BEWARE!!!! Tue Lamborghini 4
take care of business Tue Enter Username 2
Removing Confederate Monuments Tue Peace Keeper 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338

Ellijay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ellijay Mortgages